YMMV: Red Panda Adventures
- Fridge Logic: Baboon McSmoothie is able to establish his bona fides as an agent of the alternate universe Red Panda by giving the RPA Red Panda a sealed envelope which contains RP’s real name. Great – except that one of the major distinguishing characteristics of the alternate universe is that everyone’s name is different from that of their counterpart! Most, such as McSmoothie's own, are quite silly as well. This observation leads directly to—
- Fridge Brilliance: Actually, it would be hard to make the name August Fenwick sillier than it already is.
- Also the big bad for the newest season is called ArcAngel. Greg Taylor admitted he just got lucky with the name.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: A running gag throughout Season 6 has the Red Panda planting false biographies in government files, to prevent knowledge of his secret identity from spreading. The faked backgrounds include everything from him being a reformed gangster or a World War I pilot who faked his death, to a ghost or a robot, to his own commanding officer. That last one suddenly gets a lot less funny as of "There Will Be Rain Tonight", when said commander is shot and killed by a spy who had obtained a copy of the files with the fake background, as part of a purge of the entire Home Team.
- Heartwarming Moments: If "Tis The Season" doesn't get you teary eyed, you ain't human.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In "Girls' Night Out", the Red Panda and Flying Squirrel are discussing the fake biographies of the Red Panda they've been planting in the Home Team files. The Red Panda makes an offhand reference to one that says he's a robot, but Kit laughs and says they can't use that one because no one would believe it. Cut to Season 7: While the Red Panda is MIA, his superhero identity is taken up by John Doe, who happens to be... a robot.
- Tear Jerker: There Will Be Rain Tonight.