Funny / Ratman's Notebooks
- Ratman interrupts a couple's date. Both Ratman and the girlfriend notice how utterly cowardly the boyfriend is.
- "Cover my car."
- In the 2003 movie, Willard's boss Mr. Stiles goes to reach for a computer mouse, and finds a live rat in its place.
- Willard's mother in the 2003 film is unintentionally hilarious.
- "Willard, from now on your name is Clark. Goodnight, Clark."
- Even funnier when he's in the bathroom with Socrates later and she begins squawking, "Claaaark! Claaaaaaaark!"