- Where to even start? Half the movie is one long string of laughs, but any time Ruth tries out swearing is particularly hilarious.
- The constant Ho Yay throughout the film of Graeme and Clive. Even when they have thoroughly demonstrated their Heterosexual Life-Partner status it is still played on near constantly for laughs.
- The ultimate reason for the trip north and its eventual outcome of what Hilarity Ensues. During the beginning part of that, it counts as a heartwarming moment for Paul.
- The sword, a useful weapon it seems for the final showdown against the Big Guy, breaks while being pulled out of the sheath. The expression just makes it perfect.
- Zoil's reaction to running out of bullets.
- Zoil: Motherfucking titty-sucking two-balled bitch!
- Ruth's short but hilarious Mushroom Samba from having pot for the first time.
"There's wasps in my brain!"
- After Tara's house gets blown up, she looks back and can only manage this:
Tara: My weed...
- Also after Tara's house being blown up, Ruth's father gets caught in the explosion.
Ruth: Daddy?! (runs toward her fatherRuth's father: (slowly rises, clutching his gun)Ruth: OK, he's fine! (runs away to the RV)
- The reveal of the the Big Guy, (Sigourney Weaver), followed by a shout-out to her most famous role ("Get away from her, you bitch!") and to top it all off, her death by spaceship.
- Paul's increasingly bizarre attempts to ask Clive if he and Graeme are together without actually asking him. Ending with a joke about anal probing, naturally.
- "Oh, shit! Sailors!"
- Clive meeting Paul:
Clive: Ha ha ha ha! (faints)
- When Clive wakes up and finds out Paul is real.
Clive: There's an alien in a kitchenette making bagels and coffee!Graeme: Did you want tea? Cos that's weird in America.Paul: (sings) Bagels and coffee! Oooh, Marmite!
- Spaceman balls.
- Get your goddamn hands off my motherfucking junk! The ENTIRE theater was cracking up.
- Paul's description of his pot
Paul: This is the shit that killed Dylan.Graeme: Bob Dylan's not dead!Paul: Isn't he?
- The last line before the closing credits. Delivered in the most nonchalant tone you could imagine.
"Ahhhh...... that was good, wasn't it?"
- Adam Shadowchild in all two of his scenes.
Adam: Did you buy a book?Woman: No.Adam: Then fuck off.
- A blink-and-you-will-miss-it moment: When Zoil performs The Ketchup Test on what he then realises is a puddle of urine, he spits it out immediately.
- Right after Zoil bursts out of the forest and fires his rifle, the movie switches to slow-mo tracking of the bullet. The look on Paul's face, "frozen," is hysterical.
- "Clive likes bo~ning spa~ce bea~rs!"