Funny: On Strange Wings
On Strange Wings
- Chapter 3: Bang inducing three Flat What's from Ragna and Tsubaki in about a minute
- Chapter 4: The conversation regarding Noel's cooking ability:
Tsubaki: "Um, when you say you cook…well, Noel says she cooks, but…"Ragna: "It's terrible, huh?"Tsubaki: "'Terrible' doesn't do it justice."Ragna: "Totally inedible?"Tsubaki: "...Try 'explosive'."Ragna: "What the hell did Noel make that exploded?"Tsubaki: "Stew."Ragna: "Bullshit."
- Chapter 6: Almost everything Platinum does, especially her reaction to Ragna and Tsubaki making out and this exchange:
Platinum: "Luna's sorry that Ragna's such a total careless dumbass that anyone could steal his sword."Ragna: "And Ragna's sorry that he's about to rip Luna's face off. And wear it."
- Chapter 9: Kokonoe interrupting their make-out session
"Just spit out that you love him already! Sheesh!"
- Makoto interrupting Tsubaki's attempt to say “I love you” and the conversation that follows
At Fate's Hands
- Chapter 1: Bang and Platinum meeting for the first time. And most of their interactions from there, really.
- Chapter 2: The strategy conference, which gets derailed like no other and only stays on track due to the valiant efforts of Tager
Makoto: “And then fire consumes the Library and destroys its armies and purges the streets of its supporters and why are you looking at me like that, Noel?"
- Chapter 5: Makoto deciding to see if Ragna and Tsubaki are clothed underneath their blanket...by pulling the blanket off.
- Bang insisting on fighting Jin alone, right after lecturing Carl on the importance of allies
- Hazama trolling the Duodecim.
- Chapter 12: Gesshoku walking in to find Ragna and Tsubaki frenching each other....topless. He takes it remarkably well for a father, but it's the explanation as to how they're discovered which is the icing on the cake.
Tsubaki, deadpan: "You put the lock Ars on the wrong side of the door."
- Chapter 19: This exchange:
v-13: "Assessing damage…negligible."Taokaka: "Negligetables? You have decent taste, flappy-flap. Here, come and have lunch with Tao! You'll have to pay, though.""…Status: confused. Requesting explanation.""Mew? You don't know what lunch is, flappy-flap? You confuse Tao." Taokaka cocked her head, eternal smile faded into a concerned grimace. "Why, you're so thin, meow. And your boobies are so small, almost like lacking lady's…you don't eat much do you? Mew, don't worry, Tao will help you-""Intelligence: nonexistent. Threat level reduced to C.""Ooh, Tao likes treats, too!""…Reinitializing termination protocol."
- Chapter 23: Rachel and Valkenhayn hold a conference with Ragna, Taokaka and Nu. How it goes should be rather obvious.
- Really, Bang and Platinum in general.
Bang: "...May I ask what happened to you, Miss Platinum?"Tenshin: "When you attacked Tager, she insisted on slamming her face into a wall while chanting a mantra of 'idiot'. I was tempted to do the same.
- Tsubaki's reaction to Dead Spike fishing.