- Laureen Hobbs, a representative of the Communist Party, going on a rant that undoubtedly had Karl Marx turning over in his grave.
Lauren: Don't fuck with my distribution costs! I'm making a lousy two-fifteen per segment and I'm already deficiting twenty-five grand a week with Metro! I'm paying William Morris 10% off the top, and I'm giving this turkey ten thou per segment, and another five to this fruitcake! And Helen, don't start no shit about a piece again! I'm paying Metro twenty thousand for all foreign and Canadian distribution, and that's after recoupment! The Communist Party's not gonna see a nickel of this goddamn show until we go into syndication!
- This gets even better when the group's Patty Hearst expy calls her out for being a capitalist sellout and the leader of the ultra-leftist terrorists fires off a shot into the ceiling to get everyone to shut up...and then asks the assembled suits to draw their attention back to Page 22 so they can discuss subsidiary rights.
Great Ahmed Kahn: [fires off his gun through the ceiling] Man, give her the FUCKING overhead clause. Let's get back to page twenty-two, number 5, small 'a'. Subsidiary rights.
- During Howard's "life is bullshit" speech, Max is speaking on the phone and provides this great line:
Max: He's saying that life is bullshit, and it is, so what are you screaming about?!
- Mr. Jensen interrupting his bombastic speech to calmly and reasonably ask, "Am I getting through to you, Mr. Beale?"
- Diana blathering on about her career in the middle of sex.