Funny: Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels
- "Can everyone please stop getting shot?!"
- "Get the fucking guns!" "Why do I have to get the fucking guns? YOU get the fucking guns!"
- The Traffic Warden Scenes, all of them.
- The cockney-narrated anecdote about Rory Breaker is amusing by itself, but the subtitles really make it hilarious.
Geezer: Now FACK OFF and watch it somewhere else!Subtitles: "Please remove yourself from this bar."
- The funniest part? The football game that Rory set someone on fire to watch the end of had a final score of 4-0 for his team, meaning there was no possible way they could have lost.
- The stoned girl in the couch wakes up, grabs the BFG lying on the ground and starts shooting everything.
- Tom's initial plan to come up with the money by scamming people... using fake dildo advertisements.
- Big Chris interrogating a guy in a tanning bed.
- The rest of the gang's reaction to Soap's speech on knife use
- During the shootout that kills lots of people, one of the men standing outside opens the door... and gets sprayed with blood, leading him to close it back.
- On each of Nick The Greek's visits to Rory the latter's henchman Lenny gets Nick a drink (that normally ends up on the floor). On the third visit he starts to give Nick the drink before backing off when realising that Rory is unleashing the mother of bollockings on Nick.
- The morning after their successful heist of Dog's gang the boys are driving back home, cracking improv jokes on each other - we don't hear the punchlines as the scenes are inter-cut with the hell that's about to be unleashed at their digs, but in some bonus material on the DVD the dwarf & hooker gag is told in full. And it's brilliant.