- Snow's Establishing Character Moment when he continues to snark during a No-Holds-Barred Beatdown:
Langral: "What happened in that motel room?"
Snow: "Ah...it was coupon night and I was trampolining your wife."
*PUNCH TO THE FACE*
Langral: You're a real comedian, arent you Snow?
Snow: "Why I guess that's why they call it a punchline."
*PUNCH TO THE FACE**
Langral: "You don't like me, do you?"
Snow: "Don't flatter yourself. I don't like anybody."
Langral: "With that attitude I can see why nobody likes you."
Snow: "Oh c'mon, people love me. Just ask your wife."
*PUNCH TO THE FACE*
- Hydell proclaiming his innocence.
Hydell: "That's a case of mistaken identity."
Emilie: "Fifty-three counts?"
Hydell: "I've a very familiar face."
- After Henry Shaw explains to the president they should send in a single man, with a singular goal.
Henry Shaw: "We could send in one man. One man with one very specific order. To get Emilie Warnock out."
President Warnock: "Who?"
Snow: "I'd rather castrate myself with blunt rocks."
- Snow drops a huge hint he knows that Alex is unaware of Emilie's identity and then casually goes about chatting up an attractive station worker until Langral's curiosity makes him ask how he could tell.
- "You don't have to do that. A simple thank you is enough."
- When tending the Emilie's wounded leg she makes the mistake of asking if her father left a message.
Emilie: "Did he leave a message for me?"
Snow: "Yes, you were adopted."
- When Snow acts worried as if he heard someone:
Emilie: *whispering* "Did you hear something?"
Snow: "No, I'm just enjoying the silence."
- Then when he attempts to ditch her to go look for Mace.
Emilie: "This is the plan you agreed on with my father?"
Snow: "He said it'll toughen you up. Apparently you need that."
- There's also the follow-up scene where Emilie tries to figure out how to read the map on her own. She's walking back and forth and Snow is just standing there, looking bored.
- Almost everything Snow and Hydell say could end up here.