- From the Halloween episode, Lizzie is put on Balloon animal making duty and has no idea how to do it so she just holds up completely straight balloons.
Lizzie: "Here. It's a worm. Here. It's a snake."
*Lizzie pops the balloon*
Lizzie: "There. Now it's extinct."
- Lizzie is panicking over how Kate's knocked over the bust of the principal and left her holding the bag. She asks Gordo for advice, expecting something that'll help. His idea: Canada.
- Later, after a botched attempt to fix things...
Gordo: (singing) O Canada... (gets elbowed to stop) That's all I know anyway.
- When Kate breaks her arm and her friends turn their backs on her and kick her off the Cheerleading Squad. Lizzie feels bad for her. Miranda and Gordo...
Together: (singing) Ding Dong, the witch is dead!
Gordo: Which old witch?
Miranda: The wicked witch!
Together: Ding Dong, the wicked witch is dead!
(Lizzie looks on, exasperated)
- In one episode, Matt decides he wants to be a Stuntman when he grows up.
Matt: (wearing a helmet and with pillows taped all over his body) Dad, will you please run me over with the car?
Sam: (not paying attention): Sure, Son, in a minute.
- One from the movie
Gordo: Wow, evil and smart.
Kate: Embrace it. Fear it.