A lot of exchanges in the games can be quite hilarious or some of the BLAM
's that can happen frequently.
- This spectator exchange when watching a race.
Spectator 1: What's the fastest you've gone?
Spectator 2: 200.
(Nick issues him a ticket.)
Spectator 1: 100!
(Nick issues another ticket.)
Spectator 3: 50.
(Nick issues a ticket to her.)
Spectator 3: What? 50's legal.
(Nick issues yet another ticket when she threw the other one on the ground.)
Spectator 3: What's this one for?
- Enter and Return's introduction:
(Both collide into each other and fall apart before reassembling each other.)
Enter: Hey that's mine!
Return: No it's mine!
Enter: Since when do you wear that color?
- Keep in mind that they were both in white hospital uniforms.
- All of the stuff they loaded into the (seemingly) Hammerspace ambulance.
- Rescuing the person who was choking on a shark, who was choking on a dog, who was choking on a cat, who was choking on a parrot
Papa: We've got to put up a sign. "No pets allowed."
- And the exchange once he's on the stretcher.
Enter: Now don't drop him.
Return: You mean like that other guy.
Enter: Whatever happened to him?
Enter: The other guy.
Return: We dropped him!
Enter: Well don't drop him!
- The girl in the jet ski race who spasmed all over the place.
- As Laura, you can change people's moods (their way of walking). One such mood has their heads literally bobbing up-and-down as they walk, as though their heads were barely attached to their bodies.
- As Pepper, you can change a character's hair or hat. It's possible to have every guy on the island walking around with a cat, pizza, parrot, or coffee mug on their head.
- In the second game, Papa gives us a priceless facial expression in the cutscene that plays after returning from Adventurers' Island◊.
- In LEGO Island 2, if Pepper's horse doesn't build up any momentum during the jousting minigame, the Dark Knight actually jumps off his own horse, runs towards Pepper's horse, grabs the end of Pepper's lance, and proceeds to lift Pepper clean off the horse and toss him into the ocean.
- It may have been left on the cutting room floor, but this subversion of Luke, I Am Your Father could have easily been LEGO Island 2's best joke:
: "Did the Infomaniac tell you about your father
Pepper Roni: "Uh... he told me enough, I guess."
The Brickster: "You're right, Pepper. I ain't your father, but I had you going! Heh, heh, heh!"