For the NBC television series:
- Ed trying to chase a bad guy on a mini-motorcycle (or, more accurately, trying to join Danny and Mike in their chase), before giving up in frustration and throwing it across the parking lot.
- The first several episodes had Danny narrating, and in the first episode in particular they are very funny. Take the first episode where Ed Delany storms his hotel room with armed security to find him in bed with his daughter.
Ed: That Judas!Danny: And he's gone straight to the biblical quotes. If he starts Sun Tzu I'm screwed.
Well at least I get to keep my job. Not that I want to now, because Big Ed Delany can do things with a fork that will have you crying for momma.
- Ed does, then Delinda says if Ed does anything to Danny she'll kill herself. And that includes firing him.
He did have a weapon daddy. Just not the kind you were thinking of. (cue Oh, Crap!)
- Brick Joke: After catching a poker cheat Ed asks for a fork. And why did he storm Danny's room? Because of a report of a weapon. Which Delinda clarifies.
- The absurd lengths Mike goes through (including getting a job so he could steal a security tape, and then extrapolating an image in remarkable quality from a reflection on a screen) even by this show's absurd standards. What's he doing all this for? To prove Ed's ticket for running a red light was from a defective camera. So Ed shows the photos to a judge in the casino, who says Ed would still get a ticket - for not wearing a seatbelt.