- ECW One Night Stand 2005. Just the entire show. Highlights include:
- "He's a S.O.B., a judas, and I hope Masato Tanaka takes his damn head off with a Dangan Bomb!" - Joey on Mike Awesome.
- "Suicide dive by Mike Awesome, and it's a damn shame he didn't succeed in taking his own life!" - From the same match. Crossed over into Harsher in Hindsight a couple of years later.
- "If any gimmick never deserved to draw a dime, and instead made a boatload of cash, it's this one!And the best part is they couldn't sue us because of parody!" - Styles on the bWo.
- "I'm gonna wet my pants!" - while the bWo were on top of the ramp.
- "I was going to compare this night to Lou Gehrig's last at-bat at Yankee Stadium - except Gehrig didn't bust out a cheese grater and started mutilating people!" - Joey putting over how important the night was to Tommy Dreamer.
- " ECW LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - at the end of the show.
- At Holiday Hell 96, Shane Douglas and Francine d. Dreamer and Beulah. At one point, Dreamer had Francine set up for a piledriver and was turning around to each side of the ring so everyone could get a glimpse of what was about to happen, which was Dreamer hitting the piledriver and Francine's breasts falling out. Raised to funny because, right when Dreamer grabbed Francine by the hair to set her up for the move, Joey said, "And Dreamer has seen enough of the Head Cheerleader."
JOEY: "EXCUSE ME! There's no telling what that mouth is capable of!"
- Francine seemed to generate a LOT of great material for Joey. During the Shane Douglas-Phil LaFon match at ECW As Good As It Gets, September 20, 1997, she turned to the camera and said what can only be presumed to have been a complete sentence that got bleeped out.
ECW Crowd: [chant, directing Francine] She's a slut! She's a slut! She's a slut!JOEY: Well, the Francine fan club is here tonight...
- (From the Shane Douglas- Pitbull #2 match at ECW Barely Legal)