- In an accident, Brandy's dad tells Charlie the dog to get help from Joe and Brandy. So Charlie runs off, and the guy hopes that he makes it in time...cut to Charlie mating with a female dog along with the song "Atomic Dog."
- Buffalo Bob, a parody of Buffalo Bill, who holds Joe captive.
Buffalo Bob: It puts the lotion on! You have no idea what kind of hell I CAN BRING YOU!!!
- Joe, in his hole in Buffalo Bob's basement, checks out a car magazine while his captor strikes a pose.
- All of Clem's scenes, really.
- His introductory scene, where he tells Joe his fake backstory and his hot wife.
- Later, he's seen dancing in the hallway while mopping the floor, then stops and talks into a mirror:
Clem: What you say? Whoa! You're talkin' to me all wrong. It's the wrong tone. You do it again, I'll smash your skull in with a soldering iron! Is that right? Let me tell ya something', huh? Does your mother sow? BOOM! Get her to sow that!
- After he rescues the kids in the science classroom from killer mustard gas and everyone starts hailing him as a hero, Clem makes them praise Joe as the hero instead.
- A brilliant bit of Black Comedy: Clem, revealed to be a crime boss in witness protection, killed his attackers as he supposedly died.
- Clem's new alias at the end: "Gert B. Frobe."
- "Woah, woah, woah, you're talkin' to my guy all wrong! Do that again, I'm gonna stab you in the face with a soldering iron!"
- After Clem's Disney Death, Joe talks to his supposedly dead body about how he's in Heaven with his wife now and starts listing all her sexy physical qualities...while the sheet covering Clem slowly begins to rise in the middle.
- While holding a bunch of tourists hostage with an atom bomb, actually a septic tank, Joe points to a hot girl and says, "Now you! Show me them boobies!"