- The "Exploring Your Masculinity" tape recording scene in its entirety. Mere words cannot describe.
- Emily's unfortunate choice in who to try to pick up next after Howard admits the truth.
"Is everybody gay? Is this The Twilight Zone?"
- "This is my Peter - uh, my *friend* Peter. We just met at the, uh, intersexual... homosection... INTERSECTION!"
- The lead-up to Cameron winning Best Actor: his movie is Anvilicious Oscar Bait, and the other four nominees star in... descriptive movies.
- "Here, I'll give you your headline! Howard Brackett is a big homo-queer-merry-sissy man. He just came out at his big church wedding. Martha Stewart is fourious!" Afterwards, he punches Peter in the face.
- Every single instance of Barbra Streisand as a Running Gag, including Funny Girl and Yentl brought to Howard's bachelor party, and this after the wedding:
Emily: Does anybody here know how many times I had to watch Funny Lady?
Howard: It was a sequel. She was under contract.
Emily: Fuck Barbra Streisand, and you! *punch*
- Inspired by Howard, his mom's friends decide to give some confessions of their own. "They are not my recipe. (...) Those are a dead woman's treats", "I hated The Bridges of Madison County", and "My husband has three testicles!" The last one leads to awkward silence, one of the ladies laughing, and everyone joining her.
- The "I am gay!" scene. Highlights include "I am a public server and I am gay", "You can't be gay! You're a tramp!" and "I am gay! *rips headpiece* And I am bald!"