- In short, some of the reactions to the people who have no clue what is going on is downright hilarious.
- From the Ghostbusters performance-
Security Guard (to agent dressed as a ghost): Sir, what are you doing?Agent: Um... Haunting the library.
- The reactions of the various agents escorted out of DSW in Look Up More
- ...The manager had no way of knowing we weren’t going to, say, expose ourselves or spell out “Shop at Payless” with our bodies.
- ...we see our first signal and begin doing our jumping jacks. Apparently in DSW, this is akin to Defcon 5. “OH MY GOD THEY’RE DOING JUMPING JACKS,” [the manager] exclaims. “Call the cops."
- “OH, great. Jumping jacks! That’s it, call security!” Apparently we had broken the unspoken rule/sin of doing jumping jacks in a store.
- They must have thought we were the infamous Jumping-Jax Shoe Heist Gang come to raid their store.
- For future reference, if you ever want to get kicked out of DSW all you have to do is jumping jacks.
- From Aspen, Colorado, comes "Meet A Black Person," which is Crosses the Line Twice at its finest. Especially if you love awkward white people.
"Mom, c'mere, there's a black guy down here!"
- The reaction of several NYPD officers to the Times Square Freeze.
"I'm gonna get Apple Guy! He's gonna break!"