Tropers Online: 4,381
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Improv Everywhere
- Crosses the Line Twice: Going to a city that was 90.94% white and setting up a booth where people could Meet A Black Man.
- Suicide Jumper...threatening to jump off a four-foot ledge.
- Dude, Not Funny!: Best Funeral Ever. Parodied; it was an April Fool's joke played on the site, the site's fanbase, and the blundering media.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: Who You Gonna Call? features one of the Ghostbusters theme.
- Similarly, Invisible Dogs uses a suspiciously similar (and more grammatically correct) version of "Who Let The Dogs Out" by The Baha Men.
- True Art Is Incomprehensible: Parodied with the Subway Art Gallery Opening.
- The Woobie: Done intentionally, of course: