YMMV: Improv Everywhere
- Crosses the Line Twice: Going to a city that was 90.94% white and setting up a booth where people could Meet A Black Man.
- Suicide Jumper...threatening to jump off a four-foot ledge.
- Dude, Not Funny!: Best Funeral Ever. Parodied; it was an April Fool's joke played on the site, the site's fanbase, and the blundering media.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: Who You Gonna Call? features one of the Ghostbusters theme.
- Similarly, Invisible Dogs uses a suspiciously similar (and more grammatically correct) version of "Who Let The Dogs Out" by The Baha Men.
- True Art Is Incomprehensible: Parodied with the Subway Art Gallery Opening.
- The Woobie: Done intentionally, of course: