- Episode 6 is chock-full of funny moments. Consider the following examples:
Bunny's Father: What's wrong? Summon your Armor!Van: Yeah...that won't be necessary.
- In the English dub version of episode 6, when Klatt fails to catch Bunny, Van quips "If you really loved her, you'd have caught her!" (Thus perfectly summing up the theory behind Falling into His Arms.) All the funnier if you remember this later when Van catches Pricilla in episode 14.
- Later in episode 6, Van ends up fighting Bunny's father in his Armor. He draws his sword, the theme music starts, he gets ready to do that thing with his hat...and a car drives over the hill. An armored car, yes, but still just a car.
- And right before all of this is Van's funniest Big Damn Heroes moment ever: Stoically surfing into the scene as the funny horns play. The fact that he's doing all of this with a Death Glare, like he's just so DONE with the entire day, sells it.
- Let's not forget the build-up towards said armored car, complete with Dann's Theme...the Letting the Air Out of the Band version.
- The massive number of references during that particular scene - a mafia boss with a voice similar to Vito Corleone, a couple with nicknames for each other starting an armed robbery in a restaurant, the female's name being "Bunny" Montana, and now that we know that the mafia leader's surname is "Montana", he gets namedropped as "Tony".
- Episode 14's Running Gag consists of Joshua repeatedly having a bad dream of Van and the others leaving him while he's hospitalized, prompting him to shout and beg very loudly in his sleep. The doctor tries over and over to shut him up be having him Bound and Gagged. By the end of the episode, nearly all of Joshua's body is tied up and he's STILL way too noisy. Even the doctor can't help but respect him after that.
"Kid... You're amazing."
- All of Van's interactions with Joshua in the swimsuit episode.
Van: Well, it definitely was a climax...
- Josh runs enthusiastically towards Van, gleeful at seeing his friend again... and Van's reaction is chop his neck and spin kick him to the floor.
- Joshua starts wondering about the whole underwear problem in Bokini. Van's pained explanation is a repeated. "Go to bed Joshua..." His plea gets louder and louder as Joshua says he can't sleep wondering about it.
- The episode ends with Maxson and the queen of Bokini making out. The reactions of everyone else, including of course Joshua and Van, are priceless, including Van's final line timed with the ringing of his hat.
- At the end of the finale: Van's encounter with Kameo. Kameo (who's now the size of a coffee table) looks happy to see him again. Van does not.
- Crossing over with heartwarming, what's the very last shot of the series? The Stinger shows that even after five years, absolutely nothing has changed. Van is still shouting whenever he eats good food, embarrassing Wendy every time he opens his mouth.
- The running gag of Van and asking for every known condiment to dump all over his food.
"Damn, that's good!""Now that's sweet!""IT GOT COLD!"