- Episode 6 is chock-full of funny moments. Consider the following examples:
Bunny's Father: What's wrong? Summon your Armor!Van: Yeah...that won't be necessary.
- In the English dub version of episode 6, when Klatt fails to catch Bunny, Van quips "If you really loved her, you'd have caught her!" (Thus perfectly summing up the theory behind Falling into His Arms.) All the funnier if you remember this later when Van catches Pricilla in episode 14.
- Later in episode 6, Van ends up fighting Bunny's father in his Armor. He draws his sword, the theme music starts, he gets ready to do that thing with his hat...and a car drives over the hill. An armored car, yes, but still just a car.
- Let's not forget the build-up towards said armored car, complete with Dann's Theme...the Letting the Air Out of the Band version.
- The massive number of references during that particular scene - a mafia boss with a voice similar to Vito Corleone, a couple with nicknames for each other starting an armed robbery in a restaurant, the female's name being "Bunny" Montana, and now that we know that the mafia leader's surname is "Montana", he gets namedropped as "Tony".
- All of Van's interactions with Joshua in the swimsuit episode count, but especially the final "Go to bed, Joshua!" conversation. The jingle from Van's hat at the end is perfect.
- At the end of the finale: Van's encounter with Kameo. Kameo (who's now the size of a coffee table) looks happy to see him again. Van does not.
- The running gag of Van and asking for every known condiment to dump all over his food.
"Damn, that's good!""Now that's sweet!""IT GOT COLD!"