- Rachel's boyfriend Paul dancing in front of a mirror. "I'm just a love machine. YEAH BABY, HUUUUUUUAAAA!" And yeah, Paul is played by Bruce Willis! Best part? Ross is listening to it all under the bed...
- Even better since Ross repeats it later to Paul, using it as blackmail so he can continue dating Elizabeth.
- "Hurry, The Angelica! Go! Go!"
- This one:
Rachel: Hey, you guys! Guess what? Barry and Mindy are getting a divorce.
Joey: [Looking at Ross] What is the matter with you?!
Phoebe: No, Barry and Mindy.
Joey: Oh, sorry. I hear "divorce," I immediately go to Ross.
- "TOW where Phoebe runs" Chandler cleaned Monica's apartment without her permission. Ross, then Monica arrive.
Chandler: No, no, no, no, no, no! You can't come in here. Ross is naked!
Chandler: I couldn't say that I was naked because she's allowed to see me naked.
Ross: Why does anyone have to be naked?
Monica: Why is Ross naked?
Ross: I had to... show Chandler something.
Ross: Yeah, I uh... I guess I have a, uh... a guy problem.
Monica: Is it the same thing that Chandler had?
Chandler: Look, just come back later. We'll get everything squared away and you can come back later.
Monica: Okay. Hey, listen, there's still some of Chandler's medicine left under the sink in the bathroom. Bye.
Chandler: Bye-bye. Thank God.
Ross: Dude, what'd you have?
- Hilarity Ensues when Ross leaves teeth whitener on a whole day.
- Ross & Chandler giving Joey advice on how to repel women.
Chandler: They don't like it when you explain why your joke is funny.
Ross: They don't like it when you talk about science.
Chandler: Man, I'm so lucky I have Monica.
Ross: I'm never gonna find love again.
- The moment Chandler gives Monica a late Valentines present of a mix tape he randomly found and doesn't even know the contents of, you know it's going to backfire for him somehow. And boy does it ever!
- Monica's intensity is always a sight to behold such as the time she tried to get Rachel to cry when she told her that she and Chandler are moving in together.
Monica: It's the end of an era, you might say.
Rachel: Mon, are you okay? You're not blinking.
- Joey going to auditions with a hernia in "The One Where Joey Loses his Insurance".
(puts hand down his pants to relieve the pain) Hey Timmy, I've got a surprise for you.
- Joey trying to make Chandler cry by telling a story of a 3-legged puppy.
Joey: What if it looked up at you and said "Help me, Chandler. All the other puppies pick on me."
Chandler:Cry? I just found a talking puppy. I'm rich!
- Ross' efforts at impressing Elizabeth's father totally failing.
Paul: It's just I didn't know you were married.
Rachel: (comes back from the bathroom) Oh, we were but it was just this big drunken mistake,
Paul: You two were married?!
: I'm sorry, I guess you were talking about Emily. (Ross Face Fault
- Ross, Monica and Rachel's fake accents.
- Joey discussing his broken fridge:
Joey: It's like we got a divorce, and I got to keep the kid... and now the kid died, and I gotta buy a new kid.
) GIMME FOUR HUNDRED DOLLARS!
Joey: Or, you could just, y'know...(pushes Ross not-so-subtly into his fridge)
What the hell are you doing...?!
Joey: (feigning outrage) What the hell am I doing?! You just broke my fridge!!
Ross: What? Wha- How do you know it's- how do you know it's even broken?!
Joey: Oh, you think I don't know what breaks my fridge? Excuse me - (quickly checks his fridge) Ohhh, whaddya know! Broken! That'll be four hundred dollars.
Chandler: Joey, I saw you push him!
Joey: You pushed him!
- An extended series of awkward reveals:
Ross: Well, I told you it was Chandler who was smoking the pot but it was me. I'm sorry.
Mrs. Geller: It was you?
Monica: And Dad, you know that mailman you got fired? He didn't steal your Playboys, Ross did!
Ross: Yeah, well Hurricane Gloria didn't break the porch swing, Monica did!
Monica: Ross hasn't worked at the museum for a year!
Ross: Monica and Chandler are living together!
Monica: Ross married Rachel in Vegas, and got divorced, again!
Phoebe: I love Jacques Cousteau!
Rachel: I wasn't supposed to put beef in the trifle!
Joey: I WANNA GOOOOOOOOOO!
Mrs. Geller: . . . That's a lot of information to get in thirty seconds. *stands up* Alright. Joey, if you wanna leave, just leave. Rachel, no you weren't supposed to put beef in the trifle. It did NOT taste good. Phoebe, I'm sorry, but I think Jacques Cousteau is dead. And Monica, why you decided to hide such an important relationship from us is beyond me.
Mr. Geller: And we kind of figured about the porch swing.
Mrs. Geller: Ross. Drugs? Divorced, again?
Mr. Geller: What happened, son?
Ross: I...I, uh, I got...tricked into all those things!
- TOW That Could Have Been: Alternate Chandler and Monica talking about having sex. Their normal selves are awkward enough at these things, but with Monica shyer and fat, and Chandler extra-geeky and even more insecure than usual, it's taken Up to Eleven. Watch their nervous discussion on whether they have 'moves'...They really don't.
- Two words: THE ROUTINE.
- In "The One on the Last Night", after a night of arguing with Rachel, Monica realizes how much she is going to miss her when she leaves — and ruins what otherwise would have been a Tear Jerker moment with a nice bit of Bathos:
Monica: And when I told her that I was gonna be moving in with Chandler, she was really supportive. (To Rachel - starts to well up) You were so great. You made it so easy. And now you have to leave! (breaks down) And I have to live with a BOOOOOY!