- Although it's cringe-worthy to watch the marsh being destroy, it's priceless to watch Thomas run out in his speedo shouting at the bull-dozers to stop destroying the land. It borders on Naked People Are Funny. What's even funnier, when shouting at the bulldozers doesn't help, Thomas just resorts to plain old screaming in frustration. Amy makes a face, as though thinking "Oh sure, that'll work."
- Uncle David's introduction to his niece after so many years: "I gave you silly putty for Christmas, you ate it."
- The geese's infectious cuteness sending the military force "emotionally back 20 years."
- "STOP PLAYING WITH THOSE BIRDS!"
- The two ladies in the street completely freaking out when Amy and her geese are flying.
- When Thomas gets the idea to fly south with the geese, Amy thinks it's a great idea. Susan, on the other hand:
Susan: Of all the crazy and irresponsible ideas...this will never work!Thomas: I thought you liked the geese.Susan: I DO LIKE THE GEESE!