Funny moments from the Casi Ángeles series.
- Every time Nico screams "Bastaaaa!" (which stands for "Stop it!!!'').
- Retratos de familia (Family Portraits): It is the first day of school, and the family is as dysfunctional as can be.
- Featuring Thiago getting a cake right on his face, Tacho abhorring the school uniform, Lleca refusing to shower and Malvina applying make-up on the little girls.
- Later on, Nico figures out that Rama has been arrested. He's not amused, and still manages to be hilarious.
Nico: During the summer holidays you caused a car crash, and what do you do now? You blow up a car! What's the matter with cars?!
- Hasta el santo desconfía: Rama disguises as a pizza boy to visit Valeria in jail. He gets caught, and Nico is even less amused than in the previous episode.
Nico: Now listen carefully: stay a block away from me, or I'll kick the hell out of you. Alright?
- Celos (Jelousy): Mar's reaction when she thinks that Thiago has cheated on her once again, and, after having thrown half the things there are in the bathroom in a fit of rage, tells Jaz, Vale and Caridad that she's OK.
It's over now. I'm calm. I won't suffer because of that idiot anymore, I won't even mention him. I don't have the slightest intention to talk to him. *Beat* BEDOYAAAA!
- Simón's catchphrase "This is a delirium!" in the first episodes.
- Técnicas de Seducción (Seduction techniques): Camilo, a die hard Rolling Stones fan, puts "Let it be'' on in order to win Paz's heart.
Camilo: Ron, Mick
, my dears... If plastic surgery didn't kill you, I hope this betrayal won't either.
- Mambo: The kids consider the pros of free love.
Nacho: [to the tune of Mambo Number Five] A little bit of Peasant (Caridad) in my life, a little bit of Pame by my side...
Luca: [menacingly, to the same tune] A little bit of Tefi, and you're gonna get it...
- Caperucita Verde (Little Green Riding Hood): Tacho tries to find out what has become of the Red Angel. Hope leaves around a fake newspaper that says that the superhero grew breasts to dissuade him.
Tacho: Now I know why the Red Angel disappeared. It's awful. [Points to his chest]
Rama: You died from a heart attack? No... You got your hands chopped off! [Tacho still points without answering] You became mute!
Tacho: [whispering] I grew breasts!
Tacho: [in a pretty incomprehensible voice] I grew breasts!
- Sobre como no perder la esperanza (On how not to lose hope): A dove steps on a mine Luca placed. Tacho sees the bird explode, and is left half-deaf for a couple of episodes and convinced that the Government is trying to kill them all using explosive doves. Hilarity ensues.
- Carried on in the following episode Una clase de magia (A magic class):
Magic teacher: Let's say, if I were to make a dove appear...
Tacho: (Throwing himself on the floor, hands covering his head) Dove! Aghhh!
Thiago: Couldn't you make it disappear? He's phobic.
- El muro (The Wall): Melody wants to go on a mission with the boys.
Tefi: Don't go! What if something happens to you? Then I'll be the only woman.
Vale: Hey, wait! I'm here as well.