open/close all folders
- "I mean, it looks okay, but… pfft! (cracks up) What is that?! I picked the raccoon, not a boat with a smiley face drawn on it! ♪I got a boat for a face and everyone thinks that my name is Michael…♪"
- "Call of Duty Kart!"
- "No multiplayer mode. Not even on the arcade mode?! What kind of racing game am I playing?! I'll tell you what kind " (puts on sunglasses) "A bad one." YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
- The intro where he's visibly chomping on Monster Munch. "Oh, hi." (with his mouth full of Monster Munch) "Let's talk about Crash Bandiphewrfueh."
- "So everything was sailing smoother than Christopher Walken smothered in sunflower oil…"
- "Brash Candicoot?!"
- "Crash Bash… wallop boom ting bang dinga linga wop wop wop wop."
- "Gorilla Monkey Anusface, who isn't from any other Crash game, and never appears in future installments?"
- "…In order to determine who exactly is top dog. Or bandicoot, should I say? (laughs)"
- The Caddictionary.
- "Funness? What ponce wrote this script?… oh yeah, me."
- "Oh well, put it in the Caddictionary."
- Has this to say about one of the mini-games having a Shrink Ray powerup as well as a TITAN Ray.
The Joker: Show me whatcha got, Bats!
- "…[Flashback, the predecessor to this game] managed to warrant this sequel, which isn't called Flashback 2, but I'm pretty sure that there's a discernible reason as to why that is even though I can't think to within an inch of my life as to what that could possibly be."
- "…the world rejoiced in harmony as video game critics around the world all came to the astonishing verdict that took the world by storm. Hands joined and heads held high, people all over the globe played this game and said unto the world, 'meh.'"
- Let's fade...*spins the box into his hands*...into Fade to Black that looked so FUCKING COOL!
- His reading of the names in the credits, all of which are obvious French names, with an over-the-top French accent.
Caddy: I hope this game isn't too French for me. (adds a twirly mustache, beret, French flag, and loaf of French bread to one of the characters)
- "Oh, more FMV? Game, have you been reading my diary?"
- The Boogie Button. *Notices his ammo counter's been replenished* "OH, HE'S RELOADIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING"
- "And it's at this point where we get to see just what Conrad looks like while in aim mode." (Face Palm, laughter) "I kid you not. This is one of the greatest aim modes I've ever seen. Looks like the terror of the situation got to our little Conrad's head and into his bowels. And his downstairs problems don't even end there, as we can see here that now he really needs a widdle. Urh." (FYI, I have no idea why I made that bizarre noise. Ah well, you don't mind. Unless you do. In which case, my sincere apologies are in order. To make up for it, I propose that you put it on repeat and close your eyes while listening to it. Maybe it will please you. I'm always here for you. Remember that. <3)
- "I also began to notice this indescribable flesh colored growth on Conrad's behind. I'm guessing it's the PDA, but I'd rather think of it as bare bum flesh. It's skin colored, bite me."
- The game changes the playable character to Stitch. Caddy comments 'Hey there, Stitch. Where in God's name did you come from?' and the camera zooms in on Stitch, complete with a Jaws-like scare chord.
- 'The other buttons do Mr Jack Shit of the Coal and Gas Works, Twentington Ltd.'
- The 'Black Magic for the little f*ckers' jingle.
- Totally Angelica gives this little gem of Angrish:
"So the goal of this game is to catch all the falling cookies...and that's it. (Beat) OKAY, WELL THAT JUST SUCKS, WHY IN THE NAME OF MAD MAX 3 BEYOND THUNDERDOME WOULD YOU CLASSIFY THIS AS ANYTHING RESEMBLING A GAME!? That was POINTLESS! HORRIBLE! Do I feel accomplished!? I got a pink dress, HIPPIDEE-FUCKING-RAY, let's hope I win this fashion show, eh? Nyehh... Sorry...that won't happen again..."
- "God, all this talk of Lego has made me want to go and buy some Legoooo–" (Record Needle Scratch, zoom in on price of £79.97) "Ohhhhh-kay… Oh dear. Sorry, Lego, I do go by the philosophy of 'don't touch what you can't afford.' And in your case, I ain't ever gonna touch you again."
- He starts talking about how since the game has LEGO in it, it has to be good. It prompts this gag:
Caddy: So we can't go wrong, am I right? (Pause) I said am I right? (Pause) I said AM I RIGHT!? (Pause) I SAI- (Smash Cut to next scene)
- "Lego Spaceman Super Future High Tech Lego Ancient Kung Fu Master Super Sonic Lego Ultra Beta V.01 Lego Pai Mei from Kill Bill Vol. 2."
- His race car just has a bunch of blue bricks piled up randomly in the front, completely blocking his driver's view. The best part is when he wonders what the car looks like from "Pai Mei"'s perspective — cut to a blue screen.
- He reaches a fever-pitch of frustration to the point where he makes a Stupid Statement Dance Mix of "I Get Around" out of his swearing.
- Anytime a Jump Scare happens and he gets attacked by monsters. Culminates in a final, screechy "OH FUCK OFF!"
- Every single excuse he gets to listen to the title screen jingle. WAHOO!
- Upon hearing the main villain's voice for the first time.
- This quote to preface booting up the game.
Caddy: Ya best put seatbelts on your brains, kids. Cuz i'm gonna... fucking plow them into the nearest tree.
- The scene after Caddy shoots his beloved PS1 in his Santa Claus Saves the Earth review, would've been pretty emotional if it wasn't for his over the top lip-syncing of "When Love is Gone".
- When he first sees the gameplay of "Santa Claus Saves the Earth," he plays a certain sentence-mixed version of Nickelback's "Photograph," which needs to be heard to be believed.
Look at this fucking SHIT
- Also, the way he describes the music on the first level.
- Caddy: (clapping as he walks towards the camera to the in-game music) "Lesbians, lesbians, happy and free with each other~!"
- "And by the way, those triangles? They fit into keyholes, because fucking science."
- Caddy heads up high up into the first level to see what's lurking above...and sees Egyptian-style deserts behind the alpine grounds and green forests. Cue the Uncharted theme.
- When he reaches to pull a game off his shelf, it gets stuck, so he says "Bugger it!" before a Jump Cut and a retake.
- "ROSIE!" "WHAT?" "BOX!" "HEAH!" *tosses game box at Caddy.* "THANK YOU!"
- Make it more hip.
- JESUS ROADKILL
- About the gameplay mechanics: "You can't go for three seconds before flying off to fucking Jupiter."
- The Glitch Counter, complete with Glitch Gremlin sounds.
- Caddy trying to decide what he's going to play.
- His remark after praising the menu is great, in all of Caddy's Voice of the Legion-y glory.
- Caddy comments how Lara's jogging has a nice rhythm to it, and promptly makes up a song to go with it.
BOM! BOM! BOM! BOM! BOM! BOM! BOM! BOM!Tiny balls on end of string, tiny balls on end of string... (two silver balls on the end of strings appear on the screen beside Lara)Tiny balls!BOM! BOM! BOM! BOM!
- Lara's grunts remixed to fix with the Dr. Mario theme.
- Caddy makes a flirty comment in a French accent
Caddy: Ah, Miss Croft. You know how to live...like a (echoing) BIG BOSOMED QUEEN!
- The stylistically-sucky way Caddy portrays driving in a car, as seen in his reviews of Destruction Derby 2 and Broken Sword II - he just takes a static photo of his car, and waves it around frantically in front of actual street footage (And sometimes a river and outer space), all the while incomprehensibly moaning with the Doctor Who theme in the background.
- The repetition of the phrase, "He's WAAAAAAYYYYYY out in front!".
- "Once upon a time in a far away land, a young man in a stock car took a tactic in a Death Bowl to pussy out and avoid all incoming violent behaviour. Let the other cars kill each other and claim his reward. It didn't work. The end."
- The reveal of the RV.
- His reaction to the incredibly burp-like quit sound effect.
- When he tries to be smart and back away so he's in top condition when he makes his move, the cars just converge on him simultaneously. They descend upon him like a tide of metal and burnt rubber.
- After the review is done, he decides to try the first person camera instead. Judging by his reaction, it didn't go as he expected.
Caddy: Now. I don't know what you wanna do, but I wanna see what this game looks like... in first person. [Smash cut to a first person shot of the other racers gunning for him] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA— [Cut to credits]
- In his review of the Coronation Street game, he finally finds the hidden Buddha. His reaction? "HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO EVEN-"
- Pressing the hint button while it's recharging triggers a high-pitched bicycle bell. Caddy then reacts by singing along to it:
"Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring-a-dee-ding! Bicycle, ringy-ting, ting, rint-ta-ting, ting...ring...ring..."
- He also criticizes the game's hint system (which is literally highlighting an object) by saying:
Caddy: It's less of a "HINT" and more of a "CAN'T FIND IT? HERE IT IS, YOU TWAT"
- The opening to the review - Caddy sits in silent contempt in the garden, spraying cream around his mouth for no apparent reason.
- Not to mention his hilariously over-the-top description of how horrible the game is, describing it like some kind of eldritch monster with a description that, while intimidating-sounding, barely makes sense:
A travesty so great that the mere thought of it is detestable. It ravishes in the pain and suffering of others and will rest at nothing until it has fiendishly sucked all the divine souls of the fortunate. It stands alone with over 2000 years of bafflement and hunger trailing in its wake, as it pleasurably feasts on the souls and the avid inquisitive minds of the undeserved.
- "Welcome, Screw you."
- "They zoom in, faaaaade", "They zoom out, fade", "They zoom in, FAAAAAAAAADE".
- "EMPTY CORPSE LIKE FACE!"
- His reaction after finishing the first "level": "I just have one question: WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!
- "Straight away, you can play as the four original main characters, and the models aren't too terrible either. It's all good. Maybe except the unholy horror that is CARTMAN'S FUCKING BEARD!"
- The Gilligan Cut from the same review:
Caddy: Can this be salvaged...by the second level-SAME MUSIC, SAME AREA, SAME OBJECTIVE! And one of these objectives, which is...Cartman: I just need to find my other duuuuudes!Caddy:...is right next to my fucking arse! WHY DID I NEED TO PICK THESE GUYS UP??!!
- "STAN! HIT HIM! HIT HIM! HIT HIM HITHIM HITHIMHITHIMHITHIM-"
- His observation on what it must be like to feel the back of your own eyeballs.
- The Stupid Statement Dance Mix Caddy makes out of the "strangely-melodic" menu highlight sound from the game of The Fifth Element.
- "And then the game's music decides to burst through my eardrums as it gets INSANELY LOUD INSANELY QUICKLY!"
- Chris Tucker's "Flaccid and lubricious greasy wibbly-wobbly slippery sausage legs", ewwwww...
- Caddy's crude recreation of Leeloo landing on Corben's taxi in response to the Adaptation Displacement in the game's plot. The Wilhelm Scream and the music from Thomas the Tank Engine in the background makes it all the more silly.
- His description of Corben Dallas' awkward running animation:
- As Caddy leans his head against his window after playing The Fifth Element, this exchange with Sam occours:
Sam: Coronation Street didn't even break you, what game was it?Caddy: It was The Fifth Element.Sam: *gasps and drops with a loud thud*Caddy: *turns around, looks down* Oh for fuuuuck's saaaake...
- Caddy's frustration at getting teleported to a part of the level he had already been to.
"At least now I think I'm making progress. Okay, let's go through here and- oh, I'm back here again! Yaaaaay I COMPLETELY FUCKING HATE THIS!!
- There's also his frustration at the game's story not resembling the movie in the slightest.
- Corben's turning animation, set to the tune of "Doll On A Music Box"
- Broken Sword II has Caddy communicate with Scarfulhu via telepathy. Scarfulhu wonders what the point of Caddy driving to his house was.
- Caddy's commentary on using a barrel to knock a man off of a pier.
Caddy: I guess this is how it feels to be Donkey Kong. *footage repeats, with Donkey Kong sounds*
- The phone call between Caddy and Scarfulhu.
Caddy: *dials a very long number*Scarfulhu: Hello?Caddy: *growling* Scarfulhu... I heard you like point-and-click adventure games...Scarfulhu: ...That is correct.Caddy: *deep breath* I'm coming over!!Scarfulhu: What- *Caddy hangs up*
- His brief Jump Scare reaction to the front cover of the game.
- The intermittent use of "FABULOSO!"
- The Completionist wonders why people still keep flocking to areas infested with man-eating sharks in the Jaws Unleashed review. Caddicarus describes this as such:
Caddy: It's like building a bloomin' skyscraper on top of a beehive. I mean, yes, there's honey in there, but there's also bees in there that eat people!
- When Jaws/Gums is knocking down support beams to make a pier collapse.
Caddy: I can knock them down very easily, but I can't plough through them, meaning, wait for it...INDIVIDUALLYKNOCKINGDOWNEVERYSUPPORTINGBEAMSLUGGISHLYANDMONOTONOUSLYINARATHERHORRIFICFASHION!
- "~Jaws Unleashed, Jaws Unleashed, s'just a game, it's nothing to be scared of...~"
- Caddy's 'conversation' with Gums.
"Hey, Gums, are you really enjoying this?" *Gums nods* "...Really?" *Gums nods* "...well I'm not."
- Caddy runs into a glitch mid-level where the screen goes funny.
"Uhhh what the hell was that about?"
- BUT WITH SHAAAHKS!
- The really patronising popup of children's character Mr. Tumble from Something Special that appears in the 3, 2, 1, Smurf review.
- The joke Caddy makes about bleeping out the word "Smurf" from Brainy's lines.
- "I might have just found the greatest damage sound ever." *cut to Caddy's disgusted face as the Grinch whines "Ouch!" repeatedly*
- "Now some of you people may accuse me of ripping off Doug Walker's review of the Grinch movie, but... fuck it. CHRISTMAS!!"
- "Santa Claus was bad enough to destroy the PS one, but this game was good enough to recieve a DS one. ...That's terrible!"
- The opening: he gets tongue-tied on his Catch Phrase "Greetings and salutations, my beautiful people", so cue a "bleah" followed by SMPTE color bars captioned with "SHIT" before he re-takes.
- "Then when you hit New Game it opens you up to a lovely plane battle over Berlin and GOOD LORD THIS IS TOO FUCKING SENSITIVE!!!" *first person camera veers wildly due to poorly implemented default mouse sensitivity settings*
- "And then once Alec Baldwin here checks you out..." *camera zooms in on Nazi resembling him while "My Heart Will Go On" briefly plays*
- The pre-alpha black-and-white Thunderbirds version of one of the game's cutscenes.
- MacDonald's horrifyingly rendered face which Caddy likens to Cole Phelps if he was made from ham. The subsequent references.
He looks like Cole Phelps if he was made from ham!No biggie, I'm Cole Hamface Phelps, nothing is too hard for me![...]stood around like a hamfaced dickhead[...]
- His rant about how the game designers missed the point of stealth in the "waiting" aspect.
But before we can leave these barracks here, we need to wait. Wait wait waitwait wait wait WAIT. Okay, guys, let's get real for a second. I know this is a stealth game and we need to get around the enemies and take our time blahblblblblah but I found that nearly half of my time playing this game ended with me stood around like a hamfaced dickhead just waiting! And here's the thing, most of you know that MGS is one of my favourite franchises of all time and yes there's a fair amount of waiting in those games as well, I understand this, but in MGS you're constantly on guard, constantly thinking ahead, planning your next move, scouting enemy locations, dispatching some enemies, setting up distractions and even if you are moving through enemy sights you are moving ever so slightly. Every second in a stealth game needs to be used effectively and MGS forces you to be patient and productive. But here, there's no need to plan for any of this stuff! I know that there's only one enemy, I know where he's walking, I know exactly where I'm going, I have no weapons or distractions so I'm literally just waiting here for no fucking reason other than wasting my BLOODY TIME!! And this isn't just because this is stage one, in every other stage I've played that involved guards walking about, this becomes a tiresome idea very quickly. Guys, stealth is more than just an advanced Red Light Green Light and it'll be much better if I didn't feel as though I'm just waiting for a freight train to clear some tracks in order for me to carry on.
- The ending. The motorbike chase scene from the film is poorly rendered in game leading to Nazi bikers "doing Russian Kasack dances" and Steve McQueen in some hilarious death poses (one where he's face down with his leg cocked up and bent backward over him) thanks to poorly thought out Ragdoll Physics and poor driving controls. Its so hilariously bad that Caddy is left beside himself with laughter to the point that every time he tries to slauvage the game a scene from the bike chase pops up and he doubles over laughing again until he finally snaps.
- The entirety of the Dalmatians 3 review. Caddy describes it as the worst thing ever, beating out the Coronation Street game. And oh boy, he's so, so right.
- Even better is how it ends: By the time he decides to take it out, the disc had become so red hot from stressing the PS2 to its limits with horribly-optimized disk space, that when he tried to run it again, the PS2 couldn't read it properly.
- His reaction to one dog claiming he likes to "Swallow my bollocks":
You better watch your mouth, young man, this is a kid's game.
- Then he almost gives up entirely after the antagonist dog makes a Your Mom joke.
- His increasingly-bitter rant about the dance mat peripheral in his Jungle Book: Groove Party review:
It was the first game I'd ever played that involved using one of those hideously-smelling plastic rugs that stuck to your feet and cats would piss and shit all over them and dogs would chew and throw up on them and they would never fucking work after being rolled up like two fucking times and sometimes it didn't even want to roll up at all which meant having it out on the fucking floor all the time, on the floor, constantly, mocking you, begging you to dance, dance, dance for me! DANCE FOR ME YOU LITTLE FATTY PIG, YOU NEED TO EXERCISE WHILE YOU PLAY VIDEO GAMES AND I'M HERE TO FORCE YOU! Yeah, now that I think about it, those things were actually fucking awful.
- The opening skit and its increasingly unflattering closeups of him and his sister. Special mention goes to the dramatic music being the drums from the start of the EastEnders theme song, getting more offkey with each cut between shots.
- The ending of "Bratz: The Splatty Ratz That Are Gnatz Covered in Shatz". He decides to try and hold off from slaughtering the game since it's his 200,000th subscriber special. However, he snaps very quickly due to a simple audio glitch, even thought it was seen before in the video. Rather then shooting it, though, he actually goes to his girlfriend's house and lets her daughters slaughter the game for him, set to the most unfittingly intense music possible.
- Along the way he ends up shooting his girlfriend's eldest daughter Chloe.
Chloe: Oh my god is that that Bratz game-Caddy: YOU'RE TOO OLD FOR IT! *bang*
- The stinger has a mix between this and an odd CMoH: One of the daughters, Amy, seems aware of Caddy's web character, and asks if a fake gun he brought for a gag was his "real one". He then says it's not, and then she proceeds to pretend to shoot her sister Phoebe just because it's fake and it won't do anything.
- His reaction to the questionable 'life lessons' the game imparted, and his disbelief that the PS2 version of the game didn't follow the Rock Angels story.
- Heck the entire review was hilarious, particularly Caddy's reaction to the overly sarcastic Breaking the Fourth Wall tutorial and him imagining what it would be like if games like MGS did something like that.
Colonel: When you want to use the Codec, push the Select button.Snake: But Colonel, since it's really cold down here, don't be surprised if I can't hit the Select button to call you on the Codec. The button could easily get stuck in the low temperatures, after all. Oh, and Colonel, I'm so cold that I can barely use the arrow buttons to run around and warm myself up. BRB.
- "Why was there a earthquake in here, I just went out to change my shirt and- nope not doing that." ''*slam*''
- His make-over of one of the Bratz consists of him painting her face bright green.
'Oh, lovely... I am disease!'
- When he's looking through the song selection screen:
'Wha-It's Green Day!'
- THIS IS PS4!
- Caddy's reaction to one of the more... unusual enemies in the game.
"Oh look, it's a carrot with sunglasses and revolvers trying to- *spouts Angrish for a moment* WHAT?! WHAT AM I LOOKING AT?! BLEHH!"
- The entirety of the "Zoo Race" review, particularly the glitch montage.
- THE GAME LIED TO ME
- "You're given a choice between two anthropomorphic dominoes. Did I just say that out loud?"
- The fact that the same clip of Caddy saying, "Did I just say that out loud" comes up twice in the review.
- The other time being when he calls the game an "on-rail puzzle game".
- The fact that the same clip of Caddy saying, "Did I just say that out loud" comes up twice in the review.
- THIS CONTROL CAN BE WANK SOMETIMES but not all the time.
- The brief visual gag illustrating how the title makes it sound like Mr. Domino would be an unstoppable Kaiju-like being.
- The title is a pun when spoken out loud. When said aloud, it states "P.T. makes my Tittys (pronounced as T.T's) flee the city (pronounced as C.T.)
- Every time P.T. is stated in a regular way (not for joke purposes) a clip is shown from that aforementioned sketch, with "P.T." said in a rather hilarious tone.
- Caddy singing "Patience" after mentioning he needs patience.
All we need, is just a little PATIENCE—
- THIS FUCKING GHOST THAT STALKS YOU!
- "You have to wait for 3 baby laughs that can be triggered by waiting for midnight to strike-and then you take 10 steps, listening to the phone, staring at a wall, taking 10 more steps, calling for a ghost with a DS4 microphone,taking a bath...-I MEAN PISS OFF!!"
- His reaction to the two-second-long broken opening cutscene.
- A bit of fan-made content: caddysfalsepromises.com, mentioned in the video as a joke, has actually been made into a real (if temporary) fansite. Clicking on the Impression Classes coupon button will take you to a page that displays Caddicarus GIFs to The Stanley Parable's "Following Stanley". (Which is also in the video when Caddy tries to use cheat codes).
- Caddy's comparison between Quack Attack's manual and modern day manuals.
- "You don't know what it is about Halloween. Is it in the air?" Cut to Caddy next to his window. "Yes." "Is it in the streets?" Cut to Caddy in the streets. "Yes." "Is it in the trees?" Cut to Caddy in a tree. "Yes." "Is it in the kitchen? Well, probably not..." Caddy notices a skeleton against his fridge. "Oh no! Aaaaahhh! Who put that dead body there?!" Oh and apparently its cameraman Ollie's sister.
- Just before Caddy begins playing the game, Rosie comes in and tells him that she can do the best Donald Duck impression. What does said impression consist of? Rosie making throaty croaking noises into an empty toilet paper tube, before sheepishly leaving. Caddy's deadpan expression is what really sells the scene.
- The "Mr. Jack Shit" joke from Lilo & Stitch: Trouble in Phil Collins gets a Call Back with a whole new incarnation!
Caddy: But apart from that, all the other buttons do Mr. Bugger All of the Carey Funny Farm, Neebydeeb Ltd.
- Pointing out how the health system in this game is represented by Donald's temper, indicated on the HUD. Happy Donald for full health, grumpy Donald for low.
Caddy: And then, to replenish your mood, all you have to do is grab a milkshake and then you return to being a HAPPY. LITTLE. DUCK. *plays a clip from one of Donald's old cartoons in which he goes apeshit on some sorta mechanical thing. Also a random zoom in shot of what seems to be Howard the Duck for extra emphasis.*
- There's something oddly funny about Caddy mistaking Magica De Spell for Count Duckula.
- Caddy summing up the ending.
Caddy: And there we go. Finished the game. And all that for a machine that makes rabbit shit and a duck face-sitting contest. Whatever one-hundred percent will bring you I don't even want to know.
- "It's a wire frame rabbit doing loop-de-loops around a never-ending white line until she turns into a frog because she jumped through a spiky line instead of rolling through it. And she sings."
- His repeated tripping over "NanaOn-Sha."
- (majestically, while holding the game) "And now, lo and behold, my children, for this is my gorgeous copy of Vib-Ribbon that I—" (notices a smidgen of dirt on the box, goes to normal voice, zoom in on game cover) "Wait a second, there's some fucking dirt on it! Ugh!" (majestically, with dirt now wiped off the cover) "That I love so very dearly. I love it so much that I can barely control my breathing whenever I see it." (Cut to Caddy breathing into a bag. Ends up looking into the camera upon being noticed) "I'm a pathetic twat of a man!"
- "Once upon a time in a faraway land, a young vector graphic angular female rabbit named Vibri was walking down this white line. And then this happened." (cut to Vibri making a scary face)
- He shows that Vibri reads out the menu commands when highlighted, and then spins the menu around so fast that Vibri becomes a Motor Mouth, set to sped-up footage of a man at an adding machine.
- His take on interpreting the "slightly broken English" of the game's songs:
♪You're not a baby or my hat / I'm not your mommy, do you know, can't you see?♪♪Sunny day, I wank my Wii / I wake up ass cheeks so fine day♪♪Search in my cunt, search in my house / I can't find sauce anywhere I want♪♪Just wanna shake my tits / Your breasts are fun bags♪
- XYLOPHONE CADENCE
- The pre-credits bit with Headless Caddy. "I got no haaaayyyyyyyyyyd."
- The whole opening sting where Caddy calls Jordan, complete with Jordan freaking out momentarily at the word 'collaborate' then simply saying 'OK' and somehow knowing Caddy is going to suggest Resi 0. This is the seller:
Caddy: How did you know I was going to say that?Jordan: (calm monotone, black and white suddenly) You should never have called me...Caddy throws the mobile away and keeps talking.
- This exchange:
Jordan: I mean how am I supposed to be scared of this game when Billy is following me around this train, snarking and flirting with his flirty, snarky voice?[...]Caddy: Well it could be worse, [...] could you imagine if Rebecca was the one flirting and Billy was the one snarking his face off? I mean what you'd this that would sound like?Jordan!Rebecca: You know I've always wanted to say this but I think you're really attractive B-B-B-Billy.Caddy!Billy: I told you I'm not interested Rebecca.Jordan!Rebecca: B-But I like you B-B-B-Billy.Caddy!Billy: You know something, I've killed twenty-three people and I won't hesitate to just shoot you in the-Jordan!Rebecca: Just give me a chance, give me a chance Billy.Caddy: Wait what are we talking about?Caddy: We're not very good at this, are we?
- Their reaction to The 'mysterious anime guy (James Marcus)'s opera singing. Or rather, Woody's reaction to it.
- The requisite title callout sounding like a rapper. Cue Caddy in full white rapper getup reciting the title and flipping a gang sign.
- Jordan enjoys relating to viewers the history of Resi 1, about the STARS Alpha Team stumbling on Spencer Mansion, a hellhole replete with traps, secrets and of course:
- The whole intro to LSD: Dream Emulator. "I'm seeing beetles again. That's not good." Said beetles also including The Beatles. After one last vision of said Beatles...
Caddy: Okay, that the LAST time I ever listen to that guy back there on the bridge that looked like Cliff Richard's corpse doing a spot of fishing!Cliff Richard's corpse on a bridge doing a spot of fishing: YOU FUCKIN' WHAT
- His usual intro has him mix up catchphrases.
Caddy: Hey there everybody I'm PeanutButterGamer and recently *BZZZT*Caddy: I've not seen such bravery *BZZZT*Caddy: Hey guys what's up it's Jimmy and today *BZZZT*
- Encountering a hideous creature, Caddy bends over to vomit...and comes back up with a CD in his mouth.
[Upon seeing an elephant in the sky] Chase them away! Chase them away! I'm afraid! Need your aid! PINK ELEPHANTS ON PARADE!
- SWEET HONKING ARSE BANDITS!
- Then when he runs into a giant negative colored penguin
AHH! Adult, I need an adult! Get away from me!
(runs into another monster) Gah-uh! Another Adult- t-two! I need two adults! I need two adults right now!
- Due to the limited space for names, Caddicarus enters himself as "IDONTEVENKNOWANYMO"
- The Incredibly Lame Pun in the intro and Caddy's sheer pride in it.
Rosie: James, how many people do you think are going to get that?Caddy: I don't care.
- When Caddy discovers that the developers who made Chicken Run also made Bratz: Rock Angelz:
Rosie: James, what are you doing?Caddy: Drowning myself.
- "For King and Country and all the sprouts who sacrificed themselves to be eaten by dogs and fat men alike!"
- The appropriate use of "Chicken, cheep cheep cheep cheep cheep…"
- After the game skips:
Caddy: Ah yes, haven't seen this problem in a while. Yeah, these kind of things tend to happen when your PS1 disc has a scratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratchscratch—(dots appear in the middle of the screen as if the video is buffering)Caddy: I got you, didn't I?
- "But I suppose if people can make a video game about Barbie, I suppose the notion of a game about runaway chickens isn't too far-fetched. Because Farfetch'd is a fucking bird and that joke was amazing."
- After noticing that a cutscene dubs over Mel Gibson's voice in the movie with a soundalike:
Caddy: My word. The man who wanted no relation to the Chicken Run video game starred in a movie where aliens were scared of wooden doors. Go figure.
- How does Caddy refer to the Chickens' classic "trenchcoated person tower" disguise complete with awkwardly flapping arms? "Flapping your arms around like Brutalmoose." Complete with a clip of Brutalmoose flapping his arms and some Wii remotes around.
- "Dunk chicken! Drown chicken! HELL FOR CHICKEN!!!"
- Caddy becoming "MrCaddyPasta".
Caddy, accompanied by eerie background music: Here are my top ten scariest SCPs to begin this whole thing off. (caption displays "#4") #10. SCP-2125. Object class: euclid. SCP-2125 is an average-looking music box. The difference with this music box, though, is that it has hyper-realistic eyes! Ooooooh! ...and a moustache, anyway, when any sentient being decides to turn the crank of this SCP, the song "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jon J- Jon B- Jon Bon Jovi starts playing. But not in a blinky-blonky music box kind of way, no, it actually plays the entire song in realistic CD quality. This would be creepy enough, however, if one decides to keep turning the box when the song reaches the key change just before the third chorus, because of how fucking awful the key change is, the music box kills fucking everyone in a three-meter radius with LASERS! (imitates laser noises)
- A drunk Caddy quoting his intro as "Caddickinyourarse!"
- At the end of the video, a drunken Caddy accidentally slaughters himself.
- Caddy's bafflement at how Jim Henson's Creature Shop did the character designs for the game.
"So what the hell happened here? (shows a clip from The Dark Crystal) The Dark Crystal. (shows the box art.) This. (repeats) The Dark Crystal. This."
- Caddy gets progressively drunker and drunker mid video. When he reads the main character's unbearably cheesy report card and bio in the instruction booklet, he takes a good swig and says:
Drunk!Caddy: I hate this boy! I hate this boy! I hate this boy! I bate this hoy!
- Caddy comes prepared for hard or bad games kicking him in the nads with "Cockaway" genitalia protection/removal. Cockaway! It gets rid of it. Apply now.
- In his own words, there's no reward for beating a dragon boss during the game. Nothing at all. Nothing. Othing. Thing. Hing. Ing. Ng. G.
- Caddy practically orgasming over saying Ignatius Blackward.
- "And overall, what we can gather from all of that is that I love Ignatius' stick." (Beat) "Yes, I should probably change the script, maybe."
- (describing Bloodborne) "It's a busy game, and I'm a big guy. Wait a sec-"
- Showing off the "Exploding Lara" cheat in Tomb Raider II
- Pretty much everything from the "Garbled Commentary" cheat in Formula 1. Bare witness to F1 commentary legend Murray Walker going off the deep end.
Caddicarus: I need something a little bit more light-hearted now, um, okay how about "Garbled Commentary" mode on Formula 1?Murray Walker: "That's down a position! WILLIAMS Renault! And the race has been stopped, the red flags are out! (The race is clearly still going) Marino! Mark Blundell! He's hit the tires! THAT'S BURGER! HANG ON! (long pause) Germany."
- Showing off the Spider-Man PS easter egg where typing any swear word in the password screen causes Spidey himself to punch it away to something cutesy.
- While rattling off the games that have a "Big Head Mode" cheat:
- Yungtown's unhealthy obsession with Caddicarus in the intro, to the point where he floods Caddy's Twitter mentions with requests to do a crossover.
- Caddy's use of "BALLZ'" complete with a photoshop of a dog with a bunch of tennis balls in his mouth.
- When introducing the game:
Caddy: (3D Ballz) was a game developed for the Super Nintendo, Mega Drive...Yungtown: You mean Genesis.Caddy: NO! (very brief zoom-in on the "Mega Drive" label on the console)
- Yungtown forgetting that Caddy doesn't live in London. LIES.
- Caddy's attempt to rap.
- "Cooking with Puppicarus". Just... the entire thing.
- Equating Cheesy the mouse with That Yellow Bastard.
- The intro, in which Caddicarus does a sing-along of how he got the game Cheesy from his friend Daz. Complete with bouncing lyric ball except this ball is Caddy's own face doing the most epic This Is Gonna Suck expression ever.
- BECAUSE MICE EAT CHEESE YOU KNOW
- The loading screen gags. Of course he sensibly puts the kibosh on them before they get overused.
- His obsession with seeing the Teapot enemy.
- When mentioning how Cheesy never ended up becoming a franchise like Crash Bandicoot, Sonic the Hedgehog, Mario or Spyro the Dragon, each of those characters appears as Caddy mentions them. Mario doesn't just appear, however, but also punches Crash in the process, toppling Crash over.
- His interpreting Cheesy's ghost flying away as he dies as Cheesy turning into a sperm and flying off into space to impregnate the Alien Queen to make more Yellow Bastards "or some shit".
- Why does Caddy consider himself a prime authority on everything? Because he used his new computer to edit his Blu-ray copy of The Muppet Christmas Carol to reinsert the "When Love Is Gone" sequence. Goes with Crowning Moment of Awesome as well.
- Speaking of Daz, he's in Caddy's head. And he tries to scare Caddy with a certain something and...its not there because he can't actually see what Caddy's looking at. So he gets Caddy to go outside where Caddy DOES find something. And said something happens to be Snow White And The Seven Clever Boys for PS2. Yes as in the same game mentioned in his Dalmations 3 video made by the exact same people behind Dalmations 3. Caddy seems to be winding up for a Big "NO!" and-
Caddy: FUCKING HELL
- At one point Caddy lists off famous video game mascots that Cheesy tried and failed to compete against, including Sonic, Crash, Mario, and Spyro. Seems like a fairly simple bit, but as he names each character, a picture of them is thrown onscreen, and when Mario comes up, he barges his way through Crash, who lies on his side twitching occasionally for the rest of the bit.
- The beginning of the review brings us up to speed:
Caddy: FUCKING HELL"Now here's part 2"
- When Caddy sees the box for the game, we cut to him repeatedly slamming his head in a car door while muttering "No, no, no..." over and over in an attempt to erase all knowledge of the game from his mind. Rosie then turns up and, after briefly taunting him, says that the game can't be that bad. Then she reads the back of the box... Cue both Caddy and Rosie slamming their heads in the doors out of sync with each other in hilarious fashion.
- Caddy's rendition "I'm Wishing", made better by Rosie's back-up vocals.
- The return of Puppicarus!
- When Caddy realizes he can use the cursor during the film, he decides to make a remix of Snow White's Award Bait Song with it: every few seconds he hovers over the menu button as it says "Back to menu" in a deadpan voice.
- The end note:
Caddy (in a completely deadpan voice): This game gets slaughtered. [Caddy shoots the game] Fuck you, I'm going to bed and I'm going to die.
(cut to him lying face down in bed with sad piano music in the background)
DAZZ RUINED MY LIFE
- "And Joseph Junior had no redeeming personalities whatsoever, as we didn't talk about him at all or assign him to any roles. He just constantly sat there with his thumb up his ass waiting for his daddy, Joseph Senior, to do all his work."
- Caddy's reaction to a strange moment (out of many) in the film.
Narrator: "But how could that be? Who could it be? *gasp*, oh, there's a funny face on the chimney!"Caddy: "OH MY PANTS! WHAT IS THAT!?"
- First, the game's title, AKA "Best-Fake-Title-To-Avoid-Legal-Conflict-With-Disney" as Caddy puts it. Oh and then he mentions he'd like to see Phoenix Games in court legitimately claiming they own the Snow White cast, or at least the Disney versions: "Yes sir, we own Deadskinned Barbie, we own Old Shark-Tooth Succubus Bint, we also own Toothless Gape-Mouth Soul-Sucking dwarf."
- Caddy and his Talking Inflatable Portal Turret's reaction to Prince Charming's ridiculously cloud-of-dusty entrance:
Caddy: *amazed gasp* Oh my god! Yes wow! Did you hear that, Portal Turret?!
Portal Turret: Did he say what I thought he said?!
Caddy: Yes, I think he did!
Portal Turret: Holy fucking shit a cloud of dust is coming to save the day!
Caddy: I know right!
Portal Turret: My fucking fuck fuck god I could literally piss myself with excitement!
Caddy:: Too far! Too far!
Portal Turret: I'm sorry.
Caddy: Eh, no worries, okay.
Portal Turret: Please don't be angry with me, or I will go ahead and cry now. WAA-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A AWAA-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A
Caddy: You're not even listening to me right now.
Portal Turret: I'M SORRY-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-
- The MLG parody when Chris' dad ignores him.
- Snivel I will demist you!
- Caddy getting annoyed when Casper needs to be taught how to fly and go through walls, when he had already done both of those things earlier in the film, and brings up the relevant scenes with an irritated expression on his face.
"Did they write this film backwards or something?"
- ...boring face.
- "I'm calling the chef?"
- The scene where they slime "Principal Rabies?"
- The first part of the review shares it's title with the movie being reviewed; A Spirited Beginning. The second part? An Apathetic Finale.
- Caddy bringing us up to speed:
"Pweviouswy on the Caddicawus show, during the Month of Terraaarrr... (aarr...)"
(shows a clip of Scott Shelby set to the theme tune from Rolie Polie Olie)
"Wait, that's not right."
(shows a clip from Casper: A Spirited Beginning where an old lady screams "Ghost!", throws away her walker and tumbles over a mailbox)
"Oh yes! That's better."
- Even better, Caddy said in the comments section that he wanted to include the second clip somewhere in the first part but couldn't find anywhere to put it so he included it in part 2 during that segment.
- Every single one of Caddy's reactions to the living embodiment of Dull Surprise that is Steve Guttenberg.
- "Wikipedia lied to me, can you even imagine?!"
- When shocking things happen in the movie, Caddy edits a picture of Thomas the Tank Engine's face over Casper's, complete with a train whistle noise for tension.
- Caddy singing "Jingle Bells" in the intro.
My Christmas album is now available from no good retailers because it's a load of fucking rubbish.
- Caddy's reaction to the fact that Walt Disney had real human bones on the Pirates ride at Disneylandnote .
- "You have to join it onto something."
- Saying the build/erase sound effect sounds like someone being punched in the face... then dubbing over a fight scene from a movie with said sound effect.
- In the same scene, he leaves in Jonathan Ablebody saying "Path" and puts a picture of Mr. Tumble on screen with a speech bubble coming from it and saying "PATH".
- This absolutely random gem:
- "Build a Space Tower ride!" "Thank you."
- "Gardeners can't afford to plant things. MECHANICS CAN'T AFFORD TO REPAIR THINGS."
- The tour of his own version of Legoland. FLOPPY BRICK: Where Dreams Come to Die!
- "THAT'S HOW WE DO IT IN MY GARDEN."
- Caddy always refers to the game as "Blossom Blast Bastards", and always pauses between "blast" and "bastards". The length of the beat increases each time.
- Towards the end of the review, he talks about one level that seems to be entirely luck-based. He tried for four weeks to beat it without paying money, to no avail. That's why he made the review in the first place. Then he reveals that he beat it anyway without even trying, and gives a middle finger and a "Fuck you" to King Games for ruining his review.
- YOU SUCK DICK
- We wanna capture Bubsy, LOL!!!
- The cameo's from Rerez, Tennings, Some Call Me Johnny and Caddy's sister Rosie.
Johnny: BUBSY 3D IS WORSE THAN MURDER!
- Caddy, as expected, gives the game a slaughter, but what happens next is unexpected... he then slaughters his PS1, the corner of his sofa, and Rosie. And then he announces that he's going to slaughter his viewers just for demanding he play the game. Of course he does this AFTER he literally tears the game to bits...and he slaughters us with his fist instead.
- "Who made this soundtrack? The London Symphony Arm-Farters?!"
- Caddy thinking his step-daughters were playing with grenades. Again.
- "You just hit buttons in a specific order. The End. And occasionally shoot with a cursor. The End. (Part 2)"
- The intro with BB-8 is adorable once it attempts to comfort Caddy and even providing him the eponymous game to play...until he kicks the poor droid away.
- Caddy seems to be crying about a security recording of "someone" (probably Anakin) killing younglings...only not. "The younglings deserved it."
- Ahhh... cutscene, shutscene/Putscene/buttscene/Jabba the Huttscene/slutscene/FUCKEDscene.
- The cameos from various Kylo Rens: Moody Kylo Ren, Grandpa Kylo Ren, and Wanking Kylo Ren.
- The entire intro where Caddy explains how the game came to be. Apparently, it involved the Queen of England watching the Stuart Little 2 movie and deciding that she wanted to play it on her PlayStation.
- Stuart Little's little stuart.
- The mere fact that poor Caddy has to sit through yet another Dingo Pictures "game" is hilarious in and of itself.
- The intro, in which Caddy tries to write poetry, which are just crude variations of Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue.
Caddy: Roses are red... Violets are red... EVERYTHING's red... I've just been shot!
- The episode turns out to be a Crossover with I Hate Everything, of all people, who's represented by his channel icon, a cartoon head that floats.
- The cartoon's ridiculous case of Hong Kong Dub leaves both Caddy and IHE baffled and confused. The cartoon only having a single voice actor, who uses the same Dull Surprise voice for every character, confounds them to the point where they can't tell who's supposed to be talking.
- The ending. After IHE and Caddy apologize to each other for their earlier outbursts, Caddy suggests that they go out on a "friend outing". IHE asks what they could do, and...
IHE: I love you.
- The Peter Pan cartoon ends on this note:
Narrator: As you know, all's well that ends well. However, if you don't forget about your dreams... (cut to some people circling around the earth while doing this weird swaying thing) your favorite story characters will surely come back to you.
Caddy: (sits there in silence before slowly moving towards the camera) Well, fuck it in a bucket.
IHE: Yeah, kids, you want your favorite book characters to come visit you? Just believe hard enough! And soon, they'll become a ray of Saturn around planet earth and consume your right souls for brunch.
- Not even a minute in, and the hilariously awful dub has already put IHE at his limit.
You have got to be shitting me!
- "YOU'RE A MOVIE! MOVE IS IN THE TITLE OF MOVIE! BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO MOVE!'
- The title of the video is hilariously misleading enough, but the part where he gets the title from is classic
Shaggy: Like, check this out - I'm SUPER SHAG!Caddy: *After an initial look of shock* Oh, I BET you are... you dirty...old...CU-
- Throughout the rest of the review, he refers to Shaggy as "Super Shag".
- Caddy riffs on the clunky movement
Caddy: I know Shaggy and Scooby eats so much they should be dying from hypercholesterolemia, but LOOK AT THEM! They can keep their food down, they're scrawny and lanky as fuck! And, might I add, fuck as a awfully lanky and scrawny young man, so why are the controls THIS heavy? Shaggy runs like an old man farmer wading through his muddy crops! Every move you make is slow, every jump and double jump is heavy on momentum and just slightly delayed, and you feel like you're playing the beginning bit of Nuts & Bolts through the whole game!*Cuts to a scene of Shaggy through a jumping platform section*Caddy: Come on! COME ON! YOU CAN DO IT! *Gibberish that gets translated as U CAH DO EH, followed by a shriek that's subbed as HUNERAH. Shaggy falls and dies* AAAHHHHHH... SHET!
- In the Scooby Doo and the Cyber Chase game, you end each level by getting the box of Scooby Snacks even though there are individual Scooby Snacks scattered through the level. Caddy compares this to getting the Dragon Egg at the end of each level in Spyro: Year of the Dragon... "while collecting hundreds of smaller dragon eggs just to eat them for extra lives 'BECAUSE YOU'RE A CANNIBALISTIC HUSSY".
- The Running Gag of his Sanity Slippage as he sees the game ripping off more and more from Crash Bandicoot, which reaches its peak at the broken bridge platforming puzzle.
Oh hey look at this! That's pretty FUCKING familiar, ain't it?! I wonder where they got THAT idea from?! OH I DON'T KNOW, DANGER MOUSE?!!
- Also how do you create snowballs from flat ice.
- He rails on the broken level design, showing Scooby jumping into an instant death pit after missing a platform - and then jumping back to safety onto the platform he missed.
- Despite the fact that it's more an april fools video than an actual review (clocking in at just two minutes and two seconds), it's full of absolute hilarity. Special mention goes to Caddy's winning strategy:
Caddy: Once you pick your character, the first thing you have to make sure you do when you hit the gameplay is HIT ONE BUTTON OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL YOU WIN! LOOK, I'M NOT J-JGHRBRHRH LOOK, LOOK!! YOU REPEATEDLY HIT THE SAME BUTTON OVER AND OVER AGAIN UNTIL YOU PUKE TO WIN EVERY SINGLE FUCKING BATTLE, AND IN THE END EGGMAN JERKS OFF TWO IMAGINARY COCKS!!! YOU WIN!! FUCK THIS GAME!!
- Following on from the previous video:
- Early on in the review, Caddy dubs the Phantom Virus as 'Spindly Johnny' and rolls with it through the rest of it. He continues to call Shaggy 'Super Shag' like in the previous video, too, and he dubs the professor with the absurd hairstyle 'Professor Lionmane'.
- "Oh boy! Scooby wax! (Wax falls out of Scooby's ear.)
- Early on there's a scene in which Caddy keeps breaking into laughter before he can get into it because of what's to come. He manages to compose himself long enough, and we're treated to the sight of the Phantom Virus looming over Scooby, who's lying on a table, and the former has the most perfect >:D look on its face.
- Caddy's anticipation when Shaggy looks ready to dub himself 'Super Shag' like in the video game, and disappointment when he dubs himself 'Super Shaggy' instead.
- AAAAAAAAA! SPINDLY JOHNNY! RUN FOR YOUR LLLIIIVVVVVVEEESSS!
- At the end, Caddy decides that the movie gets the slaughter... but before he pulls the trigger, he gives the film another chance: one of the bonus features on the DVD is a music video called "Scooby Doo and Shaggy Love To Eat", and Caddy figures that it might be the film's saving grace. Instead, he just lies around in various positions as the song plays, implying he hates it. Cut to a white text on a black screen saying, "The song killed me."
- LIPSINKIN 101!!!1 LESSUHN 4! MAKE THE LIPS MOVE WITH THE WORDS!
- LEHSSUN FAYLED GO HOME AND CRY! (monochrome video fo Caddy crying in his bathtub)
- Velma asks what's wrong with Cyber-Shag, to which Caddy replies...
Caddy: Well I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but you need to be sure that you know and trust the opposite person so much to degree where you think that you're ready to take that next big step in your online relationship!
- Caddy growing increasingly bewildered as he reads off the list of crazy things contestants had to do in the Japanese game show the game was based off of, culminating with realising that one of them apparently involved making children date each other. He then acknowledges that a lot of it may have been lost in translation from the wiki page he read.
- Caddy pointing out how ridiculously bombastic the menu music is by showing a still image of Superman flying across the screen.
- Everything involving the announcer.
- Announcer: Watch out! You're too close to the edge!Caddy: Yes, I know I'm too close to the edge, when am I never too close to the edge? That's the whole point of this game! God!Here come the three WINDMILLS!
- I CAN'T FUCKING FIT THIS ON THE SCREEN: The Show
- "It's a gun. YA SHOOT SHIT."
- The "Caddy's Retrospectives" title card breaking in the third part of his Oddworld retrospective. He fixes it and it plays almost all the way through before playing backwards and exploding.
- Hideo Freaking Kojima, AKA Ballsy Smith, and his POWER!
[...]and it was also one of the first games in which the environments actually fed back on to me. (footage of the Heliport outside area) I felt bitterly cold just looking at these areas. (footage of the Blast Furnace.) And then I felt really hot. (footage of the wolf Caves) And then I felt completely lost and terrified that I was gonna get eaten by AAAH ITSA WOLFFF
- His Metal Gear retrospective, starting with MGS1:
''And within the depths of Japan, a young man named Hideo Freaking Kojima was playing with Mega Bloks...and then he said BOLLOCKS TO THAT!!! *Mega Bloks box falls away to reveal the FOX Engine logo box* and started playing with Lego.
- The opening of the MGS1 video with the mispronunciation of Japan as "Jay-pen" and the picture of Kojima holding a box of Mega Bloks
Caddy: Whoever came up with that noise: I wanna buy some Dairy Milk with Oreos, MELT IT, SMOTHER YOU IN IT, AND THEN LICK IT ALL O— *BEEEEEEEEEP*
- He gets to discussing the alert sound and how great it is. He goes a bit crazy with it.
Hater: Eeeeehhh, it's a nuked fridge! Eeeeehhh, it has aliens in it! Eeeeehhh, it makes no sense! Eeeeehhh—Caddy: SHUT UP YOU FOOLS!!
- When Caddy compares the Hate Dumb Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty gets to the hate Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull got upon release, we're treated to this bit of comedy gold.
- Tekken Retrospective:
This is because when Kazuya was 5 years old Heihachi was really fucking pissed (grr) and he said:Heihachi: My son, I'm not particularly fond of you because you're a ponce and I can't allow a ponce to run my very big important company when I die from death.And Kazuya said:Kazuya: *unintelligible baby gibberish*And then with that Heihachi had enough, and he THREW him down a cliff!Caddy in background: Okay wait a second. That's pretty fucking stupid.
- His reenactment of Kazuya's backstory, exactly as it happened. ''EXACTLY:
- One of the fun facts from part 2 of Gex:
Fun Fact! Did you know... that I've been looking on the Internet for ages now and there's no fuckin' trivia for this game anywhere!
- Also, everytime he mentions the game's title, he adds another subtitle to it.
Fun Fact! Did you know... that I literally give up! I couldn't find anything after hours of searching - no trivia for this fuckin' game, so... if anyone out there knows any sodding trivia, please comment below and do my job for me 'cause I wouldn't find anything...Caddy with weird voice But please click on Gex's ballooning face or in the description to go and see [my Top 20 PS1 Soundtracks] now, please.
- Then the third game comes about:
- The end of the first Uncharted retrospective has Caddy talking to himself (literally) as second Caddy advertises Crunchyroll. First Caddy mispronounces it several times, prompting second Caddy to snark 'You're not even trying now'. He even made a sponsor plug into a joke.
Top Ten lists
- At the end of his "Top Ten Merchants in Video Games" video, his didgeridoo accidentally falls into shot as he tries to give his signature salutation.
Greetings and salutations, my beautiful people. Thanks very much for watching my first ever Top Ten list and I hope that I hope- *didgeridoo falls into shot* Didgeri-FUCKING-doo!!
- The start of his "My Top Ten Video Games I Like But Nobody Else Does":
Greetings and salutations, my beautiful people, I'm Caddicarus and *cut to him playing a 3DS and grinning like a ponce* IIII PLAAAY VIDEO GAAAMESHH *cut back to normal* and if you're watching this video, so do you and if your grandmother is...she's probably doing it out of obligation. Oh and she should probably switch this video off because I do say a lot of fucks and cu-
- In his list of the worst games of 2014, he lists Air Control as number 2. His entire discussion of the game is him laughing hysterically over footage of the game and only being able to get out "This ga... this game co... THIS GAME COSTS REAL MONEY!", before suddenly saying:
"Oh. It isn't on Steam anymore. Good."
- The Puppicarus show's pilot: Walking the Dog. Puppicarus attempting to walk Caddy's dog goes a bit awry. Especially considering said dog seems to be trying to tear Pupp apart.
- When a Caddicarus video is sponsored by Crunchyroll, Caddy puts a Motor Mouth sequence before the Hidden Block logo.
Oh, GOD... I'm like the Micro Machines Guy! (photoshopped image of John Moschitta Jr's head over a Titan) Shame he doesn't have an anime...
- Although the "I'm Starting Over - A Caddicarus Update" is a mostly serious video, it begins with a funny Take That towards The Fine Brothers.
- This vine of Caddy messing around in Disney Infinity
"So we never knew much about Darth Maul, except *uses the Buzz Lightyear Jetpack* HE'S FUCKING BUZZ LIGHTYEAR!!!