- This segment of Rachael taking the Voight-Kampff test:
Deckard: You're reading a magazine. You come across a full-page nude photo of a girl.
Rachael: Is this testing whether I'm a Replicant or a lesbian, Mr. Deckard?
Deckard: Just answer the questions, please.
- When Deckard goes to see Zhora in the strip club, he gains access to her dressing room by pretending to be a sleazy and nerdy health inspector. In the scene, you can see Joanna Cassidy laughing for real at what she later described in an interview as "this disgusting peon of a man".
- Batty trying on some giant glass eyes while in Sebastian's workshop.
"We're so happy you found us."
- Batty in the final confrontation, after Deckard whacks him in the head with a piece of pipe: "That's the spirit!!"
- From the same scene before that, probably unintentionally funny, but Batty sticking his head through the wall and telling Deckard, "You better get it up, or I'm gonna have to kill ya!"