- This segment of Rachael taking the Voight-Kampff test:
Deckard: You're reading a magazine. You come across a full-page nude photo of a girl.
Rachael: Is this testing whether I'm a Replicant or a lesbian, Mr. Deckard?
Deckard: Just answer the questions, please.
- When Deckard goes to see Zhora in the strip club, he gains access to her dressing room by pretending to be a sleazy and nerdy health inspector. In the scene, you can see Joanna Cassidy laughing for real at what she later described in an interview as "this disgusting peon of a man".
- Batty trying on some giant glass eyes while in Sebastian's workshop.
"We're so happy you found us."
- Batty in the final confrontation, after Deckard whacks him in the head with a piece of pipe: "That's the spirit!!!"
- From the same scene before that, probably unintentionally funny, but Batty smashing his head through a wall like a cartoon character and telling Deckard, "You better get it up, or I'm gonna have to kill ya!"