The Funny Moments page ''Film/BladeRunner2049'' can be found [[Funny/BladeRunner2049 here]].
* This segment of Rachael taking the Voight-Kampff test:
-->'''Deckard:''' You're reading a magazine. You come across a full-page nude photo of a girl.\\
'''Rachael:''' Is this testing whether I'm a Replicant or a lesbian, Mr. Deckard?\\
'''Deckard:''' Just answer the questions, please.
** The following montage includes a lot of funny lines with limited or no context. At one point Rachael icily remarks that she's more than enough woman for her husband.
* Deckard is trying to pressure the club's owner into cooperating with his investigation by asking about his liquor license. All this seems to accomplish is to score him free drinks as there is no indication that he gets any further info from the guy.
* When Deckard goes to see Zhora in the strip club, he gains access to her dressing room by pretending to be a sleazy and nerdy health inspector. In the scene, you can see Joanna Cassidy laughing for real at what she later described in an interview as "this disgusting peon of a man".
* Batty trying on some giant glass eyes while in Sebastian's workshop.
--> "We're so happy you found us."
* Batty in the final confrontation, after Deckard whacks him in the head with a piece of pipe: "''That's'' the spirit!!!"
** From the same scene before that, probably unintentionally funny, but Batty smashing his head through a wall like a cartoon character and telling Deckard, "[[FoeYay You better get it up]], or I'm gonna have to kill ya!"