Funny: And Then There Were None
- Something that is present in almost all adaptations
Vera: Was it heart failure?Dr Armstrong: Well her heart certainly failed to beat.
- Blore's death in the 1945 film.
"I get it!"*splat*
- Also in the film, the pileup of men spying on each other, which eventually circles around to an embarrassed Dr. Armstrong realizing three people are standing behind him as he peeps through a keyhole.
- The game half makes up for its poor graphics by having a pretty good script.
Dr Armstrong: I'm a doctor not a detective
Miss Brent: I'd suggest prayer.Judge Wargrave: I'm not adverse to prayer Miss Brent. But I would supplement it with a locked door.
- This exchange
Blore: He's dead.Patrick: Yes. We don't need Dr Armstrong to tell us that.
- Upon discovery of Rogers' body
This island has two types of weather: gloomy and slightly less gloomy. I'm taking advantage of this brief 'slight less' respite.
- Even Miss Brent gets on the game
Patrick: Yes. He seemed to know he was going to die.Lombard: Could that have been because you were swinging a rock at his head.
- Lombard accusing Patrick after the General's murder
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.