Funny / An American Werewolf in London
- Jack's rather matter-of-fact first post mortem visit. Or the use of Mickey Mouse: "Hi, David!"
- The Jump Scare of Jack's appearance in the mirror is mitigated by his goofy grin.
- David waking up nude in the zoo after his first transformation. "A naked American man stole my balloons."
- The scene from the porno film "See You Next Wednesday":
"You promised never to do this kind of thing again!"
"I never promised you any such thing!"
"Not you, you twit. Her!"
"I've never seen you before in my life."
"..Oh, sorry." (Leaves)
- After which one of the boys quips "Good movie".
- Jack telling David, "Oh, be serious!" in the porn theater. Mind you, he's a funny-looking (yet still creepy) corpse puppet by this point.
- "I didn't mean to call you a meat loaf, Jack."
- The suicide suggestions, especially around toward the end.
Joseph: A knife!
Harold: An electric shock!
Judith: A car crash!
- Harry and Judith. While all of David's other victims are (understandably) outraged at having been mauled to death and being condemned to limbo until David dies, they remain downright chipper.
Harry: A gun would be good.
Judith: Yes. You just put the gun to your head and pull the trigger!
- That poor police officer knocking over the trays in the doctor's office. It works because it's so incredibly awkward in an otherwise fairly tense situation.
- The duo's reaction to realizing that there's a terrifying howl in the distance and they've gotten lost in the moors because they ignored advice to stick to the roads: a simultaneous "Oops."
- The orderly's response to Alex grilling him about David's condition: "Miss, I push things around. What happens to them, I don't know."
- When David attempts to get himself arrested by saying various forms of slander in front of a policeman.