Funny: A Charlie Brown Christmas
- "Real estate!"
- Schroeder trying to play Jingle Bells to Lucy's satisfaction.
- Not to mention him playing an extremely simple version with a glare on his face, then having Lucy scream "THAT'S IT!!!", sending him flying.
- His first attempt has his piano sounding like a regular grand piano, his second attempt has it sounding like an organ, and his exasperated attempt actually sounds like a toy piano.
- Snoopy mocking Lucy's directing demands and gestures, then ducking her fist and licking her in retaliation.
- Lucy: "Yes, he's even a good penguin."
- Better yet, Snoopy does an imitation of all the animals Lucy wants him to do and after she says the above-mentioned line, he jumps onto her head, imitating a vulture.
- "AUGH! I've been kissed by a dog! I have dog germs! Get hot water! Get some disinfectant! Get some iodine!" Then Snoopy makes a disgusted face, as if to say "That was no picnic for me, either!"
- Linus gets a lot of good lines:
"Christmas is not only getting too commercial, it's getting too dangerous."
"Gee, do they still make wooden Christmas trees?"
"You know, maybe Lucy's right — of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."
- Charlie Brown: "I've killed it..."
- Actually, this scene counts as both this and a Tear Jerker.
- The kids dancing, particularly Shermy doing the zombie walk and 5 doing... whatever he's doing.
- And Violet's air-punching. What's up with that?
- Lucy and Linus arguing over Linus having to memorize a script:
LINUS: Give me one good reason why I should memorize this.LUCY: I'll give you FIVE good reasons!" *holds up five fingers and makes, finger by finger, into a fist* "One! Two! Three! Four! FIVE!!LINUS: Those are good reasons! Christmas is not only getting too commercial, it's getting too dangerous!
- The way Frieda says her line when she complains about having to work with Pig-Pen:
Frieda: We can't go on — there's too much dust. It's taking the curl out of my naturally curly HAIR!
- Frieda's line is even funnier if you actually HAVE naturally curly hair, and know that this is just nonsense.