Tear Jerker: A Charlie Brown Christmas
- The scene where the kids verbally tear Charlie Brown to bits for choosing the wrong tree, before walking away, laughing hysterically. The scene was mercifully shortened when aired on CBS, making it easier to watch.
- Then watching Charlie Brown walk away, completely unfazed by their mockery for once in his life, going home fully prepared to decorate the tree... and immediately "killing" it. The sad frustration in his voice is heart-rending.
- "Sure, Charlie Brown, I can tell you what Christmas is all about." There's a reason many consider that one of the greatest cartoon moments of all time.
- "I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It's not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love."
- "Ooo ooo, ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo ooo..."