Fridge: PaRappa the Rapper
- If, in the sequel, Colonel Noodle wanted to turn everything into noodles starting with all the food, then why didn't Chop Chop Master Onion transform?
- I don't think that anthropomorphic foodstuffs count as actual food in the PaRappa universe.
- Chop Chop Master Onion is a plant in his current state.
- It's only missable because of how catchy the song is, but when you think about it... how could Prince Fleaswallow work in the flea market when his mother was a baby?
- It's probably a way of saying that his family has been working in the flea market for generations.
- And then there is the fact that a DRIVING INSTRUCTOR forgets to close her car door.
- The people of PaRappa Town are so ignorant, that FIVE of them saw Lammy get killed by a banana peel and NONE of them bothered checking her for life signs.