The Ladies Man is a 2000 comedy film directed by Reginald Hudlin, starring Tim Meadows (who co-wrote the screenplay), Karyn Paraons, Billy Dee Williams, Tiffani Thiessen, Lee Evans, and Will Ferrell. It centers around the Leon Phelps character originated by Meadows in a series of Saturday Night Live sketches.
- Angry Mob Song: After finding out that Leon is the one who slept with their wives, The Victims of the Smiling Ass are so glad to have a new goal that they cheerfully dance through the city on their way to his workplace while singing about their plan to castrate & kill him.
- The Casanova: Leon.
- Chick Magnet: Leon, again.
- Cuckold: A whole gang of them who want to castrate and/or kill Leon for screwing their wives.
- Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today?: The obviously gay Lance.
- Hero Antagonist: The Victims of the Smiling Ass.
- I Ate WHAT?!: Julie's Jerk Ass ex is tricked into eating human feces at a bar.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Leon is very protective of Julie, even if he is a complete womanizer.
- Mood Whiplash: Leon's Valentine's Day poem, which starts out sweet and romantic and ends with "do it in the butt".
- Transparent Closet: Lance.