- All Men Are Perverts: Except Eugene.
- As Himself: Hugh Hefner and Sara Jean Underwood.
- Ax-Crazy: The firemen in this movie are literal examples.
- Big Brother Instinct: Candace's fireman brother and his comrades stalk Tucker cross country intending to kill him for stabbing her in the head with a fork.
- Broken Pedestal: Almost happens to Tucker when he finds out that his hero, Hugh Hefner's high school sweetheart was cross-eyed and not attractive at all.
- Distracted by the Sexy: Happens to Tucker at least once every five seconds. In fact, his brain literally shuts off if he thinks he's about to have sex.
- Insistent Terminology: A man who insists everyone address him as "horsedick.MPEG".
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Tucker.
- The Millstone: Tucker is the cause of pretty much all of Eugene's misfortune, except for his coma.
- Arguably he also caused the coma, as he gave Eugene two shots of alcohol beforehand, leading to his fall.
- Porn Stash: Tucker.
- Potty Failure: Eugene keeps crapping himself because his coma has caused a lot of his muscles to atrophy, including the ones that let him hold it in.
- Sex as Rite-of-Passage
- Unsympathetic Comedy Protagonist: Tucker.
- With Friends Like These...: Tucker to Eugene.
Film / Miss March
Miss March is a 2009 comedy film starring Trevor Moore and Zach Cregger.Eugene (Cregger) wakes up from a four-year coma to find that his girlfriend Cindi (Raquel Alessi) is now a Playboy model. Unable to contact her, Eugene and his friend Tucker (Moore) go on a road trip to the Playboy Mansion.This film provides examples of: