- "The Hook": The opening story. A couple tries to have sex in their car while a hook handed killer lurks around.
- "The Campfire": The wraparound story. Group of teens are stranded in the woods after their car crashes. As they make a camp for the night, they start telling scary stories based on Urban Legends to each other.
- "The Honeymoon": Two newlyweds decide to spend a night in the woods in their RV. Big mistake.
- "People Can Lick Too": Little girl Amanda has to spend time alone at home with the family dog Odin, while some creep stalks her.
- "The Locket": A guy driving across the country has to spend a night in a strange house after his motorcycle breaks down.
- Abandoned Area: The cast find a decrepit church in the woods, and decide to camp there for the night.
- The Reveal: The Twist Ending reveals that most of the campers actually died in the car crash. The not-so-dead Cliff learns the truth and sheds a Single Tear just before he Flatlines.
- The Stinger: There's a scene in the middle of the credits with a car driven by a hook handed man arriving on the crash site. It is the same hook and the car from the opening segment.
- All in the Eyes: The rear mirror does this effect on Eddie and Jenny when they look around them.
- Auto Erotica: Eddie and Jenny are trying to make out in their car, but the girl keeps seeing something in the dark.
- Deliberately Monochrome: It's all in black and white.
- Hook Hand: After driving to burger joint, Eddie finds the killer's detached hook hand hanging on to his car door.
- Don't Go in the Woods: Staying in the woods spells doom, since something hunts for people there.
- Evil Is Bigger: The killer is a rather tall guy.
- Lunacy: Cole warns the newlyweds that "they" come out to hunt during full moon. And there is one tonight.
- No Party Like a Donner Party: Ricky wants to go check the Clayton's Cavern, where a bunch of pioneers had to resort to cannibalism to survive. Valerie convinces him to have sex instead.
"People Can Lick Too"
- G.I.R.L.: "Jessica", whom Amanda has been chatting with in the internet is actually a man, who now knows that she is alone for the night.
- Horror Doesn't Settle for Simple Tuesday: Amanda's 12th birthday is tomorrow.
- Shear Menace: "Jessica" picks up a pair of old garden shears from the backyard bushes as he stalks Amanda's home.
- An Axe to Grind: The ghost father grabs an axe to attack Scott.
- Haunted House: Heather's home is haunted by ghosts.
- Living Memory: The father's ghost repeats the events of him murdering his family. If someone else is present while he does it, they are in danger too.
- The Reveal: Heather has been Dead All Along.
- The Voiceless: Heather doesn't speak, and communicates with Scott by writing on a blackboard. She is unable to speak because her father cut off her head in the past. Once Scott removes her locket, she can speak but her head then falls off right on front of him.