Authors, and WebsitesNone yet. A Road To El Dorado Parody by iSparrow
- Recommended by pimpdaddy
- Synopsis: What in the name of all things sexually ambiguous is this?
- Comments: An abridged humorous parody of the movie. It's sarcastic and snarky and points out lots of plot holes, but it remains very affectionate and fans of the movie can easily enjoy it. It does frequently joke about Miguel/Tulio shipping, but it mostly pokes fun at the fandom than the pairing itself.
- Recommended by WhatCouldHaveBeen
- Synosis: Tulio and Chel find their spark dying, and eventually part as friends. Tulio acquires passage back to the New World to find El Dorado and Miguel aboard a schooner, but things don't go according to plan... Detailed summary inside, Slash
- Comments: Well constructed sequel to the original story. It doesn't demonize Chel like many shippers do, which is nice. Rather sweet overall. There is some violence. Has a follow up story that is available as well.