Proof that the remaining 10% is worth threatening Mr. Scruffy for
These are recommendations made by Tropers for The Order of the Stick
fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here
Note that Crack Pairings
seems to be very popular in this fandom, and since some of them turn out to actually be good
, be prepared for some really weird pairings
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page
though; that goes in the discussion page.
In the Arms of Morpheus
In Vino Veritas and its sequels
- Recommended by Zen_Heart
- Pairing: Vaarsuvius/Redcloak
- Synopsis: It's an AU Crack Pairing story where Vaarsuvius, instead of saving O-Chul, gets captured as well and gets in a complicated relationship with Redcloak. It's also the start of a long and complicated series.
- Comments: While it could use a little cleaning up (a bit of which comes from Fanfiction.net's apparent removal of the page breaks the author uses), it's a surprisingly good story and has gotten notoriety in the fandom. Vaarsuvius and Redcloak stay refreshingly in character during the whole story, making it feel like it could have been canon.
- Heartily seconded by The Tall One
- Thirded by Sereg: While it gets very dark, the story is a well written epic which keeps you emotionally invested in the characters and eager to learn what is going o happen next.
also by Water-Smurf
Loathing and Indifference
- Recommended by 6woolensocks
- Pairing: Vaarsuvius/Belkar
- Synopsis: The first story of Water-smurf's "Latin Series", an eventually AU storyline following the notorious V/Belkar kiss of strip 316
- Comments: It's by Water-smurf, need I say more? Well written, and in-character.
- Recommended by Tjatter
- Pairing: Belkar/Vaarsuvius (Yes, again)
- Synopsis: One-shot. Description from fanfiction.net: "At long last, the party is back together, but Belkar can't help but feel that something is missing."
- Comments: Very well-written, humorous and stays in character throughout the whole fic. The ending will definitely force a smile.