Fanfic Recs: Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei
Proof that the remaining 10% is worth being in despair for here. These are recommendations made by Tropers for Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here. You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
Authors and WebsitesNone yet. Cold Comfort, but Cheap at the Price by Ukyou Kuonji
- Recommended by Ronfar, Sarge, Gemmifer
- Synopsis: "Itoshiki-sensei, for all his despair, could take comfort in the fact that he is never alone, thanks to Matoi Tsunetsuki. On the other hand, she's not really that much help, especially with the ideas SHE comes up with..."
- Comments: This short fic is every bit as disturbing and hilarious as the series itself.
- Gemmifer: Yes, it is! Gah, hahaha! Thanks for the recommendation.
- Recomended by Pata Hikari
- Synopsis: Fanfiction is approached, and mocked, in the the surreal No Fourth Wall style of the show.
- Comments: Very good Original Flavor
- Recomended by Nothingtoseehere
- Synopsis: Kafuka Fuura sees no evil in the world, because there is none. A character study of Kafuka Fuura. Very In Character.
- Comments: Very good look at just what is going on through her mind during the series.