open/close all folders
Authors and Websites
- Recommended by: Megaturkey
- Languages: English and Japanese
- Synopsis: Another good resource for those who wish to write Saint Seiya fan fiction. Would you like to know the official power rankings of the Saints? That information is right here. Would you like to know who is stronger, Kanon or Saga? How about what is the difference between Cloths, Surplices and Scales? While it is light on actual fan fiction, it does have the biggest collection of fan doujinshi out there including the acclaimed The Zeus Chapter that is so faithful to the writing and art style of the original manga you'd almost mistaken it as official. This chapter is in Spanish too.
Stayka's Saint Seiya Archive featuring Stayka and various authors
- Recommended by: Megaturkey
- Languages: English(Main) but does have fan fiction in Spanish, French, Italian and Dutch.
- Synopsis: One of the biggest collections of English Saint Seiya fan fiction out there outside of FF.Net. What's great about this site is that its also very informative in terms of the characters for the show so if you are a fan fic writer, this is a great source to go to.
- Seconded, contains a huge amount of information (characters' heights, star signs, ages, the German names of their attacks etc) and is an invaluable resource to any Saint Seiya writer. Also has some top fanfics.
Nemui's Saint Seiya Fanfics by Saint Nemuior Saint Nemui's Fanfictiondotnet profile
- Recommended by: Megaturkey
- Languages: Portuguese and English
- Synopsis: Huge collection of really well written fan fics. A number of them feature Andromeda Shun. Even if you don't understand Portuguese there are a number of translators out there to help you out.
- Recommended by thelovebug
- Languages: Spanish
- Synopsis: Exactly What It Says on the Tin. A vast and endlessly entertaining collection of Saint Seiya yaoi, of varying ratings, with pretty much every pairing under the sun. Well worth a visit, and contains real gems. As mentioned earlier, if you don't read Spanish, don't worry, just get a translator and enjoy.
General Fics (Long)
Multi-chapter stories focused on the family and the friendly relationships of the cast. Plot-focused stories or light day-in-the-life stories. Pretty much anything that isn't focused on romance.
- Recommended By Lady Nomad
- Warnings: Death, Mature and Sexual Undertones
- Synopsis: An actual ongoing story over Shun's training and his bond with his teacher on Andromeda Island.
- Comment: I can't describe how good this story is. It's dark, but its funny. There are a ton of twists. The best thing about the story is the characters. You will literally fall in love with the depiction of Shun. Shun is so sweet and enduring that whenever something bad happens, you really feel sorry for him. He's not the only well written character. Master Daidalos, has so much depth to him that it was only when I read the second time that I realized how many hints the author threw out about him. The best part is that the story is always updated about every two weeks and the author even posted the titles of the last story arcs.
- I second this recommendation. This is the best Saint Seiya on the net. Everyone is well characterized and Jenny deserves a lot more attention and reviews.
- Five words: READ IT, READ IT NOW!
- This story is rare gem in fandom that most fic is not in English, and Jenny managed to give spotlight for silver saints. a little warning that Jenny made most if not all saints of Athena much older than canon, and she didn't say so in the first few chapters that confuse at least me a great deal for Aldebaran as Daidalos' master, where in canon he is older by one year than Daidalos. June is Daidalos' daughter with previous Cassiopeia saint, in canon Daidalos is seven years older than her.
- Recommended By Tenmagirl
- Synopsis: Thirteen years ago Pegasus chose to reincarnate in sanctuary to fix the broken trust from within. Despite of different choice he still locked in circle of fate that led him in young age to Shun,future Andromeda saint&Hades'vessel. Will tragic past repeated?
- Comment: If you like a long adventure story that's not focused in romance like Love Me Kill Me you will love this one, but instead of focusing on Shun this story also focus on Pegasus Tenma. Characterization of characters in this fic is nicely depicted with a lot of amusing touch. The downside of this fic is grammar and typo though not too distracting and enjoyable enough for reading.Another warning is except the first chapter the latter chapters consist of at least 20000 words. Thought the plot bunnies will keep you reading until the end~
General Fics (Short)
One Chapter/Short Stories focused on the family and the friendly relationships of the cast. Plot-focused stories or light day-in-the-life stories. Pretty much anything that isn't focused on romance. The Last Laugh by Icon
- Recommended By Megaturkey
- Genre: Angst/Drama
- Synopsis: The Bronze Saints may have killed Hades, but did they truly win?
- Character Focus: Shun
- Comment: I won't write much, this story has one of the best twists in any Saint Seiya story.
Romance (Non Yaoi) Fics
Stories focused on the romantic relationships between the cast. None yet.
Romance (Yaoi) Fics
Seed by Silverr
- Recommended by Megaturkey
- also recommended by thelovebug.
- Pairings: Mainly the Gold Saints. Sorry, can't give them away.
- Warnings: Mature sexual themes, Yaoi, Yuri
- Synopsis: The Queen of the Succubi wants Gold seed - and to get it gives each Saint whatever he wants or needs most.
- Comments: Despite the synopsis, this is a really well written fan fic. It really delves into the hidden desires of the Gold Saints. Each chapter is unique in how it is written. The best one was the Shaka chapter where it is clear that the author has done their homework in presenting "the man closest to God."
- thelovebug here: Megaturkey is very, very right to recommed this fic, it is truly something. Not for the faint of heart, and not for those who can't handle their yaoi, but well worth it. You'll think about it afterwards, that's for sure, and whilst the memories may not be completely pleasant they will come with a whistle of appreciation for Silverr's talents as an author and her truly original characterization (Milo and Aphrodite in particular stood out for me, and Shaka's chapter is something every Saint Seiya fan should read.)
- Recommended by thelovebug
- Pairings: Mainly yaoi, not always consensual...Aspros/Asmita, Defteros/Asmita, Kardia/Degel, Deathmask/Shaka, Mu/Kanon, Manigoldo/Shion, Kardia/Shaka, Saga/Shaka, Aspros/Defteros, Milo/Camus, Aiolia/Shaka and Aphrodite/Deathmask (both onesided), Regulus/Sisyphus, Regulus/Sasha, El Cid/Albafica, Saga/Asmita...and features the hottest Shaka/Shaina moment you'll probably ever find.
- Warnings: M. Very M. In no way is anything in this epic not M-rated. Warnings include yaoi, rape, gang rape, blood, guts, more rape, war, incest, slavery, serious psychological trauma and, on the part of the reader, a strange foaming at the mouth if you are deprived of the story. Also, it's in Spanish.
- Synopsis: It's an AU of truly epic proportions, and encompasses both characters from the orignial Saint Seiya and Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas, and the first arc is as of 2011 complete, with the second arc just underway. Plot-wise: twenty years ago, Prince Defteros and his army invaded the peaceful kingdom of Auva (a star in the Virgo constellation) and raped, pillaged and enslaved the Crown Prince, Asmita. Unfortunately he was more dangerous than either Defteros or Aspros bargained for, and in the present day, his younger brother Shaka is hell-bent on leading a revolution in Amsita's name against the evil Aiolia (who invaded Aspros' kingdom-It Makes Sense in Context), restoring Saga to the throne, and finding out just what happened to Asmita in his years as a slave to Aspros.
- Comments: Don't be put off by the fact that this is AU, the characters stay in-character and Akira Hilar is a fine world-builder. This is an epic romance of tragic consequences, but also a seriously well thought-out fantasy story. Shaka's revolution is well-written and correlates with the events of the past that run together as past and present seemingly repeat themselves (or do they?) with Asmita, Aspros, Saga and Shaka. Has copious amounts of flashbacks, but is a terrific read, fully engaging and enjoyable, and utterly gut-wrenching at times. Worth a mention: little humour. Kanon getting kicked in the nads and thrown into a river whilst suffering a mental breakdown is considered 'light entertainment'. Nethertheless, completely worth it and probably the best AU out there, in any language.
- Contains Loads and Loads of Characters-Although the clashes between the Virgos and the Geminis form a lot of the tension in the story, Kardia, Deathmask, Aiolia, Regulus, Degel, Shion, Aldebaran, Dohko, Shaina, Mephistopheles Youma, Aphrodite and Mu are all very important to the plot. So there's someone for everyone to enjoy.