Proof that the remaining 10% is worth stealing
These are recommendations made by Tropers for Leverage
fanfics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. You can do it by leaving a review or adding your name to the recommendations line. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page
though; that goes in the discussion page.
Page Reconfiguration in Progress
: Fanfic Recommendations
is being split into pages for each individual series, so help is needed to classify each entry into the appropiate category, and to format it according to the template.
Author and Websites
The Fulcrum Awards for Leverage Inspired Fanfic
The Maltese Falcon Job Tag
- Recommended by Pistachio Infernal
- A website that promotes only the best of the best in Leverage fic. There's something for everyone, gen, het, slash, they've got it all.
Six times Maggie heard "you're adorable", and one time she said it
- Recommended by Pistachio Infernal
- Synopsis: Against his wishes, the team pays Nate a visit in the hospital.
- Pairings: Sophie/Nate
- Comments: Although the title is nothing special (there's a reason for it, it was part of a special prompt it seems), the story reads like a cut scene from the show. Everyone is in character, and looking good doing it. If you wanted to know what happened right after 'The Maltese Falcon Job' then you'll get your wish.
Stories focused on the romantic relationships between the cast.
Life in the 21st Century
- Recommended by 103
- Synopsis: How Maggie interacts with the team throughout the years, and how she grows.
- Comments: Maggie is my favorite guest star, and while I'd love to see more of her on the show, this fic is just perfect and one I go back to frequently whenever I'm looking for something to cheer me up.
- Recommended by dua186
- Synopsis: Alec Hardison, if pressed, would probably suggest that he subscribes to a post-modern definition of identity.
- Pairings: Parker/Hardison/Eliot, though in this fic that's really more of a lovely bonus than the center of everything.
Nerds of the Earth, take note!
by Betty, emeraldwoman
The Crossover Job
- Recommended by: Mandichaos, caughtbluehanded
- Crossover with: Iron Man
- Synopsis: Alec Hardison is "borrowed" by SHIELD to help Tony Stark outwit a slightly unhinged AI with issues just as bad as Tony's. Geekery and bonding ensue, as well as some random violence since his team is not just going to give up on their hacker.
- Comments: This is the first MCU/Leverage crossover I ever read - from back when Iron Man 2 came out, and it's still one of my favorites. Tony and Hardison's back-and-forth is great as is their ultimate solution for dealing with the AI (especially since Hardison isn't blind to the implications). And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, the Leverage crew shows up. Not sure what made me laugh harder, a concussed Eliot hitting on Natasha out of admiration or Parker looking positively gleeful at the prospect of breaking into security systems in North Korea.
- Recommended by caughtbluehanded
- Crossover with: Sherlock
- Pairing(s): Sophie Deveraux/Greg Lestrade
- Synopsis: While Sophie visits London, she drops in on an old friend.
- Comments: A wonderful view of what Sophie might be up to while she's separated from the gang in Season 2. Her chemistry with Lestrade is perfect, and their past together is entirely plausible and in-character.