An English actor (born October 11, 1983). He is best known for playing Prince (later King) Arthur
in the BBC
, who grows from an impulsive and Innocently Insensitive Royal Brat
to The Good King
James has a reputation for being Mr. Fanservice
with countless shirtless scenes
, but has soundly proved his acting abilities
in dramatic scenes. Amusingly, his roles tend to be involved in Love Triangle
. He seems to have a tendency to play athletic characters too.
He's an enthusiastic amateur footballer
This actor provides examples of:
- Boisterous Bruiser: He appears to be extroverted and fun-loving in behind-the-scene materials.
- Deadpan Snarker: He has perfect deadpan delivery in comedic scenes and snarks quite a bit in real life too.
- Mr. Fanservice: He is often utilized as eye candy due to his looks.
- The Prankster: Often pulls jokes and pranks on his fellow co-stars alongside Colin Morgan.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Bradley is the Red to Colin's Blue. While Bradley is more extroverted, fun-loving and attention seeking, Colin is more introverted, quiet and shy.
- Shirtless Scene: Rather infamous for this.
- Star-Making Role: Prince Arthur in Merlin
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Apparently, Bradley's relationship with Colin is slightly similar to the relationship between Arthur and Merlin on Merlin with all of the teasing and bickering.