Fanfic Recs / Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
In the Fanficion Justice System only 10% of the stories are worth getting prosecuted for
. These are those stories:
These are recommendations made by Tropers
for Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
, all of which have been signed. After a few samples, you will be able to judge whether you might be interested in the 'fic, based on who recommended it. No-name recommendations will be zapped.
Nobody would back up the rec. Discussion of the recommendation is welcome on the discussion page. As such discussion is important, do remember to add the discussion page to the watchlist, if need be.
Do warn when a fanfic may head into sexual or non-canon
territory. Some people just don't like it, and as we all know, Shipping
is Serious Business
Stories focused on the family and the friendly relationships of the cast. Plot-focused stories or light day-in-the-life stories. Pretty much anything that isn't focused on romance.
My Daughter...the What?
- recommended by dbz77
- Synopsis: SVU takes the case of a student at an exclusive girls' school who claims that other students aided and abetted her rape.
by Sevangel and The Flipped Side of My Daughter...The What?
'' in which Faith rather than Buffy is Elliot's daughter.
Not All Monsters Are Demons
The Many Deaths of St. Olivia
- Recommended by Luc
- Synopsis:A rather interesting and creepy fic about what exactly would cause the Buffy crew to work with the Special Victims Unit.
by Snappy Patter
Remember the Fallen
- Recommedend by Super Troper.
- Synopsis: Olivia dies...multiple times.
Sins of the Father
- recommended by dbz77
- Synopsis: It's been 10 years since that dreadful day. 9/11/01 through the eyes of our favorite characters as they remember that morning and they're whereabouts..
Stories focused on the romantic relationships between the cast.
- Recommended by ricjac
- Synopsis: Crossover with JAG. Detective Olivia Benson discovers that her unknown father was the late Joseph MacKenzie, and that she has a half-sister in Washington DC.
by runaway scrape
An ADA's Best Friend
- Recommended by AkatsukiDaybreak
- Pairings: Elliot/Olivia
- Synopsis: Shadows' Waiting is another L&O: SVU and BtVS cross. The SVU team and the Scoobies are both after the same serial killer and the paths inevitably cross.
- Tags: Lemon
- Recommended by Super Troper
- Pairings: Alex/Olivia
- Synopsis: Alex tells Oliva about her day.