Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for here
These are recommendations made by Tropers
for the Hey Arnold! FanFics
, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Feel free to add a fanfic of your own to the list, but remember to use the template found here
You can also add to the current recommendations if you want. Refrain from posting Conversation in the Main Page though; that goes in the discussion page.
Authors, and Websites
Stories focused on the family and the friendly relationships of the cast. Plot-focused stories or light day-in-the-life stories. Pretty much anything that isn't focused on romance.
- Recommended by: powerespect
- A fantastic author and one of the best for Arnold x Helga fics. A few oneshots and quite a few multi-chapter fics. They do get quite long though, with the longest one being over 800,000 words!
by DarthRoden aka Carl
- Recommended by: fruitstripegum
- Synopsis: Helga is convicted of a crime she didn't commit and sentenced to a brutal Juvenile Detention Center. Can Arnold, Gerald and Phoebe prove her innocence? A story of Redemption and Love.
This is definately the best Fanfic I've ever read. It appears to be a Dead Fic
and hasn't been updated since 2009. However I have been in talks with the author and it seems it may soon be resolved.
Dear Arnold: Letters from Hillwood
Stories focused on the romantic relationships between the cast.
- Recommended by: Masterbow
- It's a simple high school extra credit project - write a letter to Arnold. His friends in Hillwood are all having some hard times...but letters to their old friend seem to make it feel better. Some Helga/Arnold eventually.
- Notes: A story carrying on from the planned end of the show that captures the essence of the show.
Never Too Late
- recommended by: Charsi
- Synopsis Helga has made a lot of mistakes in her lifetime. Finally things are starting to look up again, but her past still comes back to haunt her. When her daughter befriends an old classmate, she is certain the relationship is yet another dead end. But as fate would have it, Helga learns it is never too late for love.
- recommended by: thecarolinabull01
The story moves at a rather quick pace, but other than that it's a great look into the futures of Arnold and Helga.