"I decide for real to make a funny story this time it is about OHmer having dinner with Pabby and Seltma."
— The Author's note.
Legendary fanfiction author Peter Chimaera tries his hand at intentional humor in The Simpsons DinnerThe story revolves around Marge inviting her sisters, Patty and Selma around for dinner, much to her husband Homer's chagrin.It has been removed on fanfiction.net, but an archived version of it exists here on the Trollpasta wiki.
The Simpsons Dinner contains examples of:
- Agony of the Feet: Homer injures his foot twice, once at the beginning of the story when he dropped his hammer while fixing the dog house, and again at the end when he goes home and slams the door on his foot."not again on my foot"
- Big Eater: Homer, who eats "so many opork chops that he went 'I dont feel so good.'"
- Bookends: Homer hurting his foot.
- Butt Monkey: OHmer
- Crossover Punchline: Played with: "but Peater Graffin did not [laugh at Homer] since hes on a different show."
- Disproportionate Retribution: Homer misses one surprise performance review and loses his job.
- Dramatic Reading: Found here.
- Everybody Laughs Ending: Well, everybody except Peter Griffin.
- Halfway Plot Switch: Goes from Homer sitting through dinner with Marge's sisters to Homer getting his job back from Ned F;landers.
- Jerkass: Homer mocks F;landers for losing his job. At the man's own birthday barbecue. Homer's responsible for it too.
- Large Ham: Homer "UR NOT MAD" Simpson
- Rouge Angles of Satin
- The Pollyanna: Ned F;landers easily shrugs off Homer's mocking.
- Spell My Name with a "The": the Homer, apparently.
- The Movie: Made with GoAnimate 
- An alternate version made with actual clips from the show.
- The Unpronounceable: Ned F;landers.