- Someone goes "Gaa!"
- Dogbert talks about taking over the world.
- Add another shot if he succeeds, and a third when he inevitably gives up his power because Victory Is Boring.
- The Catbert header appears.
- Dilbert invents something. Add a second shot if the Pointy-Haired Boss takes credit for it.
- The garbageman appears.
- Alice punches or otherwise injures someone.
- Wally comes up with a way to avoid work that's actually more effort than working would be.
- Topper says "That's nothing! I (insert topping statement here)"
- A new one-shot character appears that's not Ted, The Generic Guy.
- Carol makes an attempt to kill off the PHB.
- Dilbert strikes out on a date.
- Dogbert swindles someone. Add another shot if the PHB is his victim. Add a third shot if it involves Dogbert working for the company as a consultant.
- The company introduces a policy that backfires against its own bottom line.
Drinking Game / Dilbert
Take a shot when...