Creator: Natalie Dormer
Natalie Dormer (born February 11, 1982) is an English actress from Reading, Berkshire. She studied drama at the now-defunct Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art in London, and first appeared in Casanova with Heath Ledger. Her first major role was as Anne Boleyn in The Tudors, which got her noticed both in Britain and abroad.
- Casanova as Victoria (2005)
- WE as Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon (2011)
- Captain America: The First Avenger as Private Lorraine (2011)
- Rush as Nurse Gemma (2013)
- The Counselor as The Blonde (2013)
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay as Cressida (2014)
- The Tudors as Anne Boleyn (2007–10)
- Silk as Niamh Cranitch (2011)
- The Fades as Sarah Etches (2011)
- Game of Thrones as Margaery Tyrell (2012– present)
- Elementary as Irene Adler (2013–14)
- Cat Smile: Often sports a rather distinctive one due to her asymmetrical mouth.
- Dyeing for Your Art: Shaved part of her head for her role in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay.
- Fake American: As Private Lorraine in Captain America, Irene Adler in Elementary, Cressida in Mockingjay, and the Blonde in The Counselor. Though Irene's really English.
- Ms. Fanservice: A good amount of her roles qualify.
- One of Us: She sports a tattoo that reads "Fear is the mind-killer" on her left wrist. The fact that she's been in Captain America, Game of Thrones, and Mockingjay doesn't hurt, either.
- Star-Making Role: Her fantastic performance as Anne Boleyn in The Tudors won unanimous critical acclaim and audience adoration, opening dozens of doors for her.
- Typecasting: Three of her television roles feature beautiful women that should not be trusted, Anne Boleyn, Irene Adler/Jamie Moriarty, and Margaery Tyrell.