Natalie Dormer (born February 11, 1982) is an English actress from Reading, Berkshire, best known as Margaery Tyrell in Game of Thrones and Cressida in both parts of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay. She studied drama at the now-defunct Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art in London, and first appeared in Casanova with Heath Ledger. Her first major role was as Anne Boleyn in The Tudors, which got her noticed both in Britain and abroad.
- The Comedy of Errors as Adriana (2003 Cliveden Open Air Theatre Production)
- Casanova as Victoria (2005)
- W.E. as Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon (2011)
- Captain America: The First Avenger as Private Lorraine (2011)
- Rush as Nurse Gemma (2013)
- The Counselor as The Blonde (2013)
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay as Cressida (2014–2015)
- The Forest as Sara and Jess Price (2016)
- Patient Zero as Dr. Gina Rose (2016)
- The Tudors as Anne Boleyn (2007–10)
- Silk as Niamh Cranitch (2011)
- The Fades as Sarah Etches (2011)
- Game of Thrones as Margaery Tyrell (2012–2016)
- Elementary as Irene Adler (2013–14)
Video game roles
- Mass Effect: Andromeda as Dr. Lexi T'Perro (2017)
Tropes related to her works:
- Cat Smile: There is no shortage of images of her pulling this off in Real Life.
- Chronically Killed Actor: The Tudors = beheaded, The Fades = Dead to Begin With, Game of Thrones = blown-up to smithereens, The Forest (2016) = Driven to Suicide by extreme paranoia and stress (at least one of the twin characters she's playing survives).
- Ms. Fanservice: A good amount of her roles qualify.