Bioware's Mass Effect franchise. While not as prolific as some voice actors, his range is extensive and versatile, and he's voiced countless minor characters in video games, many of them produced by Bioware.He's also a core member of the Edmonton based improvised soap opera Die-Nasty, and was the first of only two actors to remain on stage for 53 straight hours without rest. According to Mark, he's done it over twenty five times since his first time in the 1990s.Has a Twitter account.
- Mass Effect (The trilogy as a whole): Commander Shepard (male), all Hanar and Vorcha.
- Dragon Age:
- Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition: Rasaad yn Bashir, Baeloth Barrityll
- The Long Dark: The unnamed male survivor in sandbox mode.
Tropes associated with Mark Meer
- Ascended Meme: This is him redubbing the infamous "We'll bang, OK?" Gamer Poop line.
- Badass Baritone: As Shepard. It's also his normal speaking voice.
- Classically Trained Extra: He's said that his training in improv has let him jump right into any voice acting role with little preparation.
- Determinator: See Doing It for the Art in Trivia.
- Man of a Thousand Voices: His range is quite versatile, to say the least. He was originally hired by Bioware for Mass Effect to come up with the alien voices. Even though Bioware was impressed enough with him to hire him as the male Commander Shepard voice, he still voices several aliens in the trilogy, all of whom sound considerably different from his Shepard voice.
- Platonic Life-Partners: With Jennifer Hale.