Lee Grinner Pace (March 25, 1979-) is the son of a school teacher and an engineer. He was born in Chickasha, Oklahoma, but lived in Saudi Arabia for several years while his father worked in the oil business. After that, they moved to Houston and Lee took up acting, temporarily dropping out of high school to work at the Alley Theatre in Houston, and his career was born.Pace's first role on the big screen was in 2003, playing the real-life woman Calperina Addams in the movie Soldier's Girl, which described her relationship with the late Barry Winchell. Pace is also known for his roles as Roy Walker, Ned the Piemaker, Rep. Fernando Wood, and most recently, the Elvenking Thranduil and Ronan the Accuser.
- Adorkable: As Ned and a little bit in real life.
- Angrish: Roy's freak-out in the hospital in The Fall and scream-crying in the finale of Soldier's Girl were fueled by Pace's actual frustration and anger. Both scenes took all day to shoot, and Pace was fed up with all the fragmented takes they kept on remaking.
- Attractive Bent-Gender: As Calpernia Addams.◊
- Big Ol' Eyebrows: His most distinguishing quality.
- Embarrassing Middle Name: Though not embarrassing per se, his middle name really is Grinner.
- Friend to All Children: Pace and Untaru developed a very sweet friendship while on set, partially due to his fake handicap; she would fetch him things and rationalized that it was her love that healed him and allowed Pace to walk. Really!
- Gentle Giant: He's 6'4", and by all accounts is a total sweetheart.
- Large Ham: Often, particularly as Ronan the Accuser.