Works by Ionesco with their own pages on this wiki:
Other works by Ionesco contain examples of:
- Beyond the Impossible: In The Lesson, The Student nonchalantly mentions having memorized the answers to an infinite amount of multiplication questions, to explain how she can multiply ten-digit numbers when she doesn't know how to count past 17.
- Book-Ends: The Lesson begins and ends with The Maid inviting in a new student.
- Either/Or Title: Amédée, or How to Get Rid of It
- One Mario Limit: Four of his plays have a protagonist named Berenger.
- Voodoo Shark: Played for Laughs in The Lesson. The Professor asks how The Student can multiply ten-digit numbers if she doesn't know how to count. The Student replies that she's memorized the answer to every possible multiplication question.