Diane Kruger is a German-American supermodel-turned-actress known for her roles in National Treasure, Inglourious Basterds, and Troy; two seasons as the co-lead for The Bridge; and for being Joshua Jackson's girlfriend.
- Duelles (2002): Sabine
- The Piano Player (2002): Erika
- Troy (2004): Helen
- Wicker Park (2004): Lisa
- National Treasure (2004): Abigail Chase
- Joyeux NoŽl (2005): Anna Sorenson
- Copying Beethoven (2006): Anna Holtz
- National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets (2007): Abigail Chase
- Anything For Her (2008): Lisa
- Inglourious Basterds (2009): Bridget von Hammersmark
- Fringe episode "Olivia. In the Lab. With the Revolver" (2010): Miranda Green.
- Mr. Nobody (2010): Anna
- Unknown (2011): Gina
- Farewell My Queen (2012): Marie Antoinette
- The Host (2013): The Seeker/Lacey
- The Bridge US (2013-2014): Sonya
She provides examples of:
- Bilingual Bonus: In addition to her mother tongue (German), she speaks French and English fluently and can dub herself in three languages with no accent. She got to show it off in Inglourious Basterds. Apparently, her English was so good that Quentin Tarantino nearly turned her down for Inglourious Basterds because he wanted an "authentically" German actress.
- The Chick: About 95% of her English-speaking roles. Fittingly the role that first gave her widespread exposure to English language audiences was Helen of Troy, the original So Beautiful, It's a Curse sufferer.
- Pimped-Out Dress: Nearly always. Being Karl Lagerfeld's muse has its perks.
- Pretty in Mink: Has shown up places wearing a few furs, like a brown rabbit bolero jacket.
- So Beautiful, It's a Curse: Speaking of which, she's something of an example herself, assuming that Typecasting is a curse (and for an actor with serious talent, it is). She looks so perfectly like a classically gorgeous Hollywood Actress that it's difficult for her to be cast credibly as anything else. Tellingly, her two most well-known (serious) English roles for many years were as the aforementioned most beautiful woman in the world and as a professional (and famous) actress in Inglourious Basterds.
- Unlimited Wardrobe