Creator: Brooklyn Decker
Brooklyn Decker was born on April 12, 1987. You may recognize her from her regular appearances on the front of Sports Illustrated. She is an American actress and supermodel.Her career began in 2006, where she began appearing on Sports Illustrated. Her career as an actress would not begin until the year 2009, where she appeared in an episode of Chuck. Since then, she's appeared in several television series and films, such as Just Go With It, Battleship, and The League.She has been named 50th hottest woman of all time by Men's Health.
Brooklyn Decker provides examples of:
- Always Someone Better: Believe it or not, she says she was actually intimidated by how good Jennifer Aniston looked in a bikini in Just Go With It.
- Barely-There Swimwear: Her specialty.
- Dumb Blonde: Averted.
- Fanservice: She's a supermodel.
- Fanservice Cover: Quite often.
- Gainaxing: See Walking Swimsuit Scene below.
- Male Gaze: A notable examples goes to her role in Just Go With It, where she spent most of the film wearing no more than a bikini.
- Ms. Fanservice: A professional.
- Special Guest: On Chuck, New Girl, Royal Pains and Ugly Betty.
- Walking Swimsuit Scene: Done in Just Go With It.