The #1 fanartist in all his glory.
Bleedman, real name Vinson Ngo, is a Filipino artist known especially for his crossover
works gained notoriety in 2004 though his deviantART
page (which can be found here
. His comics are currently being hosted at Snafu Comics
). Should be noted that his works are often Darker and Edgier
versions of the material they are based on
, and might be better read away from the prying eyes of children.
Works of his own:
He has also worked on other comics on the site when he has the time such as a guest page for Brain Dead
, Invader Zim Manifest Destiny
(which he has stated he'll be taking over. But at the current hasn't had time to do so) and doing the artwork for a story arc of Skull Boy
His works contain examples of:
- Art Evolution: While his original style was nothing to sneeze at, he definitely upped his game since his debut.
- So good in fact that many people think he's a great artist just wasting his time doing fan comics (though it's been stated that writing is not his strong suit. Nearly all his comics have someone else doing the story).
- Case in point, he was considered for a job to work on Fusionfall (it was only due to the higher ups that this didn't happen) and Maxwell Atoms (the creator of The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy) even tried to commission him for something◊ (which Bleed had turned down due to other commitments).
- April Fools' Day: Started doing these in recent years.
- Author Appeal: Seems to like drawing slender looking girls.
- Darker and Edgier: Natch.
- Panty Shot: Another part of his Author Appeal, he manages to fit one in somewhere in his comics.
- Sometimes whole fights are nothing but these.
- Self-Deprecation: If this picture is to be looked at, one can tell that he is at least somewhat aware of certain rumors that peeople have heard about him.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: He's one of the more popular creators on the Snafu comics website. At conventions, it's a common occurrence that folks at the SNAFU booth will be asked if any of them are Bleedman. Of course it would help if the other artists would update their works.
- Wall of Text: One of the criticisms against him, he has a very bad habit of filling his panels to the brim with dialogue that it often eschews his artwork.