Comic Book: Superman: The Wedding Album
Superman: The Wedding Album is a Superman special issue published in 1996, shortly after the Crisis Crossover Final Night.Lois Lane returns to Metropolis after having spent some time working outside USA. She finds out that Clark still keeps the compromise ring she returned to him, and they rekindle their relationship, going straight to the wedding.
- Brought Down to Normal: Clark is still feeling the after-effects of Final Night. This at least has Maxima losing interest on him.
- Creator Cameo: Not only is the priest Jerry Siegel, but the ceremony also includes cameos of several artists who have worked on Superman, and their relatives.
- Damsel out of Distress: At the beginning of the special, Lois pretends to fall in love with the drug lord who captured her, then blasts herself out of their wedding, veil, gown, and all, with a Mook's stolen machine gun. (She's still wearing the torn wedding dress when she marches into the Planet office with the story.)
- Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace: Sam Lane arrives when the priest is saying this, but contrary to expectations, he just sits quietly, meaning he has finally accepted his daughter marrying Kent.
- They Do: Lois and Clark finally tie the knot. note
- Wedding Day: for Lois and Clark.