- Dull Surprise and Large Ham: Sometimes both at once!
- Kindhearted Cat Lover
- Living Macguffin and Anti Anti Christ: Her heart is the Tsuki Desu, which will supposedly destroy the world. She refuses to accept the notion of herself destroying worlds.
- Pinball Protagonist: Until late in the series, all she can really do is stand around, needing to be defended from villains by the much more Badass Yukari and Chitose.
- Shrinking Violet: Prefers cats to people and often stutters.
- Smitten Teenage Girl
- Catch Phrase: "Time for us to go home, eat/have breakfast, and then go to bed."
- Dull Surprise
- Happily Adopted: Implied. He only mentions his foster parents once, but it's in a positive light, that he could easily convince them to give Najika a job.
- Our Zombies Are Different: He was raised from the dead magically, and can remove body parts at will.
- The Stoic
- Student Council President
Chitose "Cheetos" Miyamoto:
- Big Damn Heroes: Several times.
- Large Ham
- Mr. Fanservice
- Mysterious Transfer Student
- Nice Guy
- No Pronunciation Guide: At first this seems to be the case with his in and out-of-universe nickname, Cheetos, but when Yukari refers to him with the correct pronunciation he insists that he be called Cheetos, so it's more of an In-Series Nickname, making this a subversion.
- Our Demons Are Different: Despite being male, he is referred to as a succubus, and he's not evil in the slightest.
- Pre Ass Kicking One Liner: To a Mook in the first episode, "I'll hand you a fist potato!"
- A Day in the Limelight: Episode 5, where we learn about her backstory and Hidden Depths. Seems like A Death in the Limelight, but she's seen alive and well in The Stinger.
- Amnesiac Heroine: She was sent to the planet by a species of alien rabbits on the moon.
- Back for the Finale: Back for The Stinger, to be exact.
- Bi the Way: She does seem to have legitimate interest in Kurokana Kobo, and develops feelings for Najika.
- Hero of Another Story: One that's partially told in episode 5.
- Hidden Depths: The entirety of episode 5.
- Like Is, Like, a Comma
- No Pronunciation Guide: Her name is pronounced "Suh-KOOrah" by much of the cast.
- Out of Focus: Episode 5, her aforementioned day in the limelight, is the only time she actually does anything.
- Valley Girl
- Cool Shades
- The Dragon: To principal Daisuke.
- Evil Sounds Raspy
- Evil Teacher
- Hot Teacher: See Informed Attractiveness.
- Informed Attractiveness: He's apparently very popular with the girls of the school.
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: Well, his parents and later his younger brother were killed by a car. He was Driven to Suicide, but managed to survive and gain magical powers. First thing he does upon waking up from the failed suicide attempt? Burn the nearest doctor alive.