Characters: The Blacklist: Reddington's Associates
open/close all folders
WARNING: Only spoilers from the current season (Season 2) are whited out.
Played By: Deborah S. Craig
Reddington's personal aide and presumed to be the one in charge of handling his finances. She's wanted by law enforcement agencies worldwide for financial crimes tied with Reddington.
Played By: Charles Baker
A mysterious associate of Reddington.
"Mr." Kate Kaplan
Played By: Susan Blommaert
Reddington's personal "cleaner" that comes in to scrub crime scenes.
Reddington's personal investigator when he needs to check on a lead.
- Bounty Hunter: His occupation when he wasn't investigating on behalf of Reddington.
- Brutal Honesty: The Cowboy straight-up tells Reddington he didn't like him.
The Cowboy: Well, you want me to bring her in, there's gonna be a fee, and it's gonna cost you double.
Reddington: Oh? Why is that?
The Cowboy: 'Cause I don't like you. And that hat makes your head look funny.
Reddington: The pot meets the kettle at last.
- Character Death: Was executed by Tom Keen after he got too close in his investigation.
- Jerkass: The Cowboy was rather irritable and grumpy. Notably, he's the only associate of Reddington that didn't like him at all.
- Nice Hat: He's known for wearing a wide-brimmed black cowboy hat, hence his nickname.
- No Name Given: His real name was never revealed.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: He's only known as "The Cowboy."
One of Reddington's mercenaries, who serves as a Cold Sniper
. He tails Liz after the death of Agent Malik to make sures she's okay.
Played by: Dan McCabe
Borakove serves as Reddington's man in sifting through data when traditional means of searching evidence do not work. He leads a small team in charge of IT work as well.
Played by: Jack Dimich
A Czech politician who serves as Reddington's inside man whenever he needs to get something done in the Czech Republic.
- Bilingual Bonus: He speaks fluent Czech and English.
- Clear My Name: What he's doing after he stepped down from Czech politics.
- Frame-Up: What happened to him in "The Kingmaker" courtesy of him.
- Inside Man: Emil serves as this for Reddington in the Czech Republic.
- No Party Given: Emil Dusek's politcal party affiliation is not given.
- Not What It Looks Like: The politician tries to defend himself on television when he was arrested for killing a male escort.