open/close all folders
Played By: Deborah S. Craig
Reddington's personal aide and presumed to be the one in charge of handling his finances. She's wanted by law enforcement agencies worldwide for financial crimes tied with Reddington.
Played By: Hisham Tawfiq
Reddington's bodyguard and long-time friend. An ex-guerrilla fighter with the Sudan People's Liberation Army prior to being recruited to work with Reddington.
- The Brute: A huge behemoth of a man.
- The Comically Serious: Much comedy can be mined from his dead serious personality. Such as munching on ice cream while surrounded by weed.
- The Driver: For Reddington.
- Face Death with Dignity: Unlike Luli, he remains calm when Garrick puts a gun to his head and calmly says a prayer with Reddington. Luckily, he survives.
- Fake Guest Star: He first appears in episode 2 and, while he doesn't get too many lines or much screen time, he has been in pretty much every single episode since that.
- Made a Slave: Considering the mark spotted on his back, he was a slave for the Everhart Cartel at some point.
- One Name Only: Dembe's full name.
- The Quiet One: Rarely utters a word to outsiders. He speaks more freely with Reddington.
- Sacrificial Lion: Subverted. He lives.
- Scary Black Man: Terrifyingly so.
- The Stoic: His only expression is grimacing. He does smile when he greets Reddington, though.
- Villainous Friendship: Is genuinely friendly with Reddington, and comforts him just before he's about to be executed.
Played By: Charles Baker
A mysterious associate of Reddington.
Played By: Susan Blommaert
Reddington's personal "cleaner" that comes in to scrub crime scenes.
Played by: Dan McCabe
In charge of Reddington's IT team by searching through evidence physically and digitally. He called on him after the FBI's black ops compound was breached.
Reddington's personal investigator when he needs to check on a lead.
- All There in the Manual: So far, press releases for "The Judge (No. 57)" credit him with the name "The Cowboy." Reddington calls him this too.
- Character Death: He was executed by Tom Keen so that he won't be able to confirm to Reddington that Tom is really an assassin working for another group.
- Jerkass: He's kind of a dick, all things considered. He straight-up tells Reddington he doesn't like him.
- Nice Hat: A black cowboy hat, which leads to his nickname.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: So far, he's only known as "The Cowboy."
A Czech politician who works alongside Reddington in the Czech Republic, he was branded as a murderer by the Kingmaker when he was framed for killing a male escort.